Southwest Launches $25 Fare Sale (Till Thursday)...Vol. Pack Your Bags

DALLAS -- Southwest Airlines has launched an air fare sale in which some flights cost the same as what other carriers charge to check a bag. Dallas-based Southwest on Tuesday announced one-way travel as low as $25, based on the length of the flight. The discount carrier says fares are $25 for travel up to 375 miles. The price is $50 for travel between 375 and 549 miles, and $75 for flights between 550 and 999 miles. A one-way fare of more than 1,000 miles costs $100. The fares are available for purchase through Thursday, for travel between Dec. 2 and Dec. 16, or between Jan. 5 and Feb. 10. Other restrictions apply.

SOURCE

CITIES & FARES

I'm ON it.
smokin.gif

I hope they have fares outta Vegas to Seattle and the Bay for cheap...

...although they're not all that expensive now.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Is it up yet??
Yeah, The fares are available for purchase through Thursday, for travel between Dec. 2 and Dec. 16, or between Jan. 5 and Feb. 10.

Damn it, I just passed one some free suites at the palazzo because airfare was 200+ roundtrip. If this deal came sooner I could of done a weekend trip tovegas.

Southwest sucks. They always announce these deals then when you try to book them, the price is substantially higher, plus you have to get on crazy amounts ofconnecting fights. To get from here (Oklahoma) to New York was going to be like 250 each way with literally 5 connecting stops last time I went; connectingstops that didn't even make any sense, was going to have me up in Denver and Minnesota and !%$$

Priceline.com name your own price > *
Start at 25% of what the lowest they're showing on their regular search, then go up in 5% increments if you're denied

nerd.gif
4real? even though i kno there aint no kinda deal like that 4 a flightfrom FL to NY so i guess im stickin 2 jetblue...

All flights from Los Angeles are to all these lame places. What the hell am I going to do in New Mexico or Reno?

enh still looking like 300ish from boston to miami

i dont like SW and all the stops

also no seat selection...last time i tried them wifey ended up sitting in the seat in FRONT of me
laugh.gif
smh.gif

but maybe i did the deal wrong- i'll try again

Originally Posted by Kingtre

also no seat selection...last time i tried them wifey ended up sitting in the seat in FRONT of me
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
selected cities sir

Only going to LA areas from SF is worth it.....but there is no point going there unless I go to Disneyland. Still...some good deals.

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
selected cities sir
nerd.gif

i see- like i said i was prob doing it wrong
laugh.gif
i just clicked the linkand got to searching

Back
Top Bottom