Space Jam 11 Legit Check. Looking to buy asap.

Hey guys found a pair of space jams I been after for awhile locally and just want to get a few opinions on em. I seem some good fakes lately and just want to be sure. Any help is appreciated as always and will rep helpful responses.

Also asked for pics of the 23's on heel and full view of bottoms, will post once I get them.

Fakes...right shoe ball to close to egg on sole,incorrect yellowing,pl cut is off

Last edited:
Couple more opinions wouldn't hurt =). 

But thanks guys so far. Appreciate the help. Can't find a pair of these locally that aren't fake =(. I thought these ones were boarder line when I first seen em.

Last edited:
Ya normally I see stuff like the the one below, which is obvious they are fakes. so had hopes for these ones being real, probly cause I been looking for awhile now too. But it is getting harder to tell on these now too. But the NT fam always got me covered 
happy.gif

Last edited:
I thought they looked good from the original pics he sent. then I seen the 2 other comments after the 2nd pics, and looked at the white ovales if you will and noticed 1 touches the blue and 1 doesn't so got me 2nd guessing them lol. 

I thought they looked good from the original pics he sent. then I seen the 2 other comments after the 2nd pics, and looked at the white ovales if you will and noticed 1 touches the blue and 1 doesn't so got me 2nd guessing them lol. 

http://niketalk.com/t/625072/the-2009-retro-space-jam-11s-xi-comparison-of-3-authentic-pairs

This is a thread I created to help people with authentic space jam pairs. Your pair looks just like my beat pair with the same yellowing and if anything my beat pair looks more fake than yours but were purchased at Footlocker on release day.

Everybody tends to forget that this specific release was known for not having the best quality. I remember because a lot of shoe heads at the time were complaining about the quality and flaws. There is a huge difference between flaws and tells.

Last edited:
http://niketalk.com/t/625072/the-2009-retro-space-jam-11s-xi-comparison-of-3-authentic-pairs

This is a thread I created to help people with authentic space jam pairs. Your pair looks just like my beat pair with the same yellowing and if anything my beat pair looks more fake than yours but were purchased at Footlocker on release day.

Everybody tends to forget that this specific release was known for not having the best quality. I remember because a lot of shoe heads at the time were complaining about the quality and flaws. There is a huge difference between flaws and tells.
Repped, this is a great thread. This should either be stickied at the top or reposted in the Jordan 11 LC guide

ya the seller says worn a handful of times, but no creases or anything so took care of them. Has been really nice guy so far also and provided everything I asked for/ said he would take anywhere in city(Toronto, Canada) to prove they legit. Think I'm gonna pull the trigger on these. I really appreciate all the help here guys.

That's the part I don't understand...this pair has been worned so much that it yellowed the sole but everything else on top is almost ds...kinda hard to believe...looking at from88til, his worned pair has the same yellowing but not in ds condition..the reason I said these were fake was because the right jump man on the sole the ball is too close to the egg, so I'm assuming that's just a flaw?

That's the part I don't understand...this pair has been worned so much that it yellowed the sole but everything else on top is almost ds...kinda hard to believe...looking at from88til, his worned pair has the same yellowing but not in ds condition..the reason I said these were fake was because the right jump man on the sole the ball is too close to the egg, so I'm assuming that's just a flaw?

You can wear these releases carefully numerous times while keeping the upper material in good condition. I always loosen the laces on all my 11's before putting my foot in to avoid creasing on the heels and unless you clean the soles after each wear, the soles will yellow just like that.

The pair that OP is about to purchase has clear but minimal creasing in the heel uppers and breakage in the left 23. It takes a lot to really wear these releases out. The more recent 11's aren't the quality and crease a lot easier than these space jams.

Last edited:
Ya I went ahead and bought them, got them in hand now and I can for sure say these are legit. Big thanks again to all who helped, almost passed on these lol.

Ya I went ahead and bought them, got them in hand now and I can for sure say these are legit. Big thanks again to all who helped, almost passed on these lol.
All in all these pass as legit...did it come with box? How much did u drop on them? Did u pay cash or some type of PayPal?

All in all these pass as legit...did it come with box? How much did u drop on them? Did u pay cash or some type of PayPal?
Ya came with Og everything. box, paper, XI cover and shoetree's.  Paid $375 (Canadian) so lil over $300 American and  Paid cash, met the guy locally.

Glad I was able to shine some light on this thread and help you pull the trigger. I've been seeing a lot of people giving inaccurate legit checks, passing legits off as fake and vice versa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom