Space Jam 11 Legit Check. Looking to buy asap.

I hear about the ovals and that threw me off at 1st glance but the space Jams are legit OP just worn and good lookz for the reps NT yall the best

Ya came with Og everything. box, paper, XI cover and shoetree's.  Paid $375 (Canadian) so lil over $300 American and  Paid cash, met the guy locally.
Not a bad deal considering it's used for 300us...only bad thing is u paid cash..let's say if seller did a bait and switch...now your not protected. Even tho majority voted legit I still have my doubts...to be sure if I were u I would do another Lc this time u taking your own pic's with box.

Glad I was able to shine some light on this thread and help you pull the trigger. I've been seeing a lot of people giving inaccurate legit checks, passing legits off as fake and vice versa.
Mind sharing which Lc your referring 2? I'm assuming Timmy was not involved tho right?

Not a bad deal considering it's used for 300us...only bad thing is u paid cash..let's say if seller did a bait and switch...now your not protected. Even tho majority voted legit I still have my doubts...to be sure if I were u I would do another Lc this time u taking your own pic's with box.
Na I inspected the shoes when I was there. Plus I have the dude's info, like I said was local deal. All in all I'm very happy with the deal.

Glad I was able to shine some light on this thread and help you pull the trigger. I've been seeing a lot of people giving inaccurate legit checks, passing legits off as fake and vice versa.
Ya you and your very nice 11 LC post, plus @TIMMYBRIXXX pretty much made me pull the trigger. I know timmy is an OG around here and a great dude, has helped me before also. I'm not a total idiot when it comes to 11's, but some of these space jams lately have been rough for me to be 100% without your guys' help. Now just need the anniversary's and my set will be complete!

Once again good lookin out to all who helped, will finish reppin posts once i'm allowed to lol 
happy.gif

Mind sharing which Lc your referring 2? I'm assuming Timmy was not involved tho right?

Relax buddy. TB knows I've given him credit since I've known him. And if I were talking specifically about you I wouldn't have a problem saying so. I'm talking about in general, not just this thread. I've seen several threads for the past couple of months of different shoes getting passed incorrectly as legit or fake and I take it personally because I wouldn't want people telling me a pair I'm looking to purchase is legit when in fact is 100% fake. I'm sure TB knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Really don't need to be told to relax...I'm relax as can be...just ask u a simple question because I disagree or see it differently from u how Lc are done on this forum..the way I see how most Lc are done is members will either say fake/legit and most the time it's all 1 sided..which is good, but there are times when it's undecided that's when we call for Timmy...and that's how most Lc are done no?

Ya you and your very nice 11 LC post, plus @TIMMYBRIXXX pretty much made me pull the trigger. I know timmy is an OG around here and a great dude, has helped me before also. I'm not a total idiot when it comes to 11's, but some of these space jams lately have been rough for me to be 100% without your guys' help. Now just need the anniversary's and my set will be complete!

Once again good lookin out to all who helped, will finish reppin posts once i'm allowed to lol :D
You made a deal for some authentic kicks that YOU wanted hard to say bad deal for kicks that you wanted brother nice pickup

88's been around the block a few times man. I think you're just misunderstanding his comment..LCs have taken a slide over the last year or so, i totally agree with him there..Not because of you personally or anything, just because more people on the streets jumping into a very confusing culture full of snakes, being misinformed, straight lied to, or just simply thinking they have it all figured out.

We are all fam here..Lets not make it bigger than it needs to be..

Really don't need to be told to relax...I'm relax as can be...just ask u a simple question because I disagree or see it differently from u how Lc are done on this forum..the way I see how most Lc are done is members will either say fake/legit and most the time it's all 1 sided..which is good, but there are times when it's undecided that's when we call for Timmy...and that's how most Lc are done no?

Didn't you go from calling these fake to legit? And there is no protocol for how LC's are handled here. Like I said, it upsets me seeing comments on threads where people say they are 100% sure that a shoe is legit/fake when they are wrong and leads the OP to buying fake shoes or missing out on a legit pair. Timmy is definitely the homie and there have actually been rare occasions where I have disagreed with his opinion but he isn't the only reputable one on here. @RickyRiebel is the homie for certain 1's, @agsz knows 3's, 5's etc and is who I partnered with to put together a Jordan 1 and 11 guide that is stickied on this forum, @PmpDaddyRobFord knows his shoes well too and I could go on. All I'm saying is that members on here need to be cautious when calling other member's LC threads legit/fake when they aren't 100% sure.

No I didn't change my mind..I said fake and I still have doubts...but all in all (majority voted authentic) so I can't argue with that...

Ok Timmy I'll take your word...88 my bad...misunderstanding on my part.

No I didn't change my mind..I said fake and I still have doubts...but all in all (majority voted authentic) so I can't argue with that...

Ok Timmy I'll take your word...88 my bad...misunderstanding on my part.

No problems here. All that I ask is to be careful with members' LC's because it's their money that's at stake. I only say for sure that someone's post is legit/fake when I know for sure either because I've compared the actual shoes side by side with a fake and retail pair or if I have the same exact pair that is being posted.

Back
Top Bottom