Space Jam 11 Legit Check

~~Hey guys I have already done a post about Space Jams but these are a different pair and they look good too me, little yellowing on the soles, 23 doesn't look stretched, but can you all just make sure for me? Thanks.

What I have circled is what is called a widows peak. GM XI's all seem to have these and it's a good indicator if they are authentic or GM. Other GM's have them as well but you have to look carefully and the best place to start are the toe boxes.
View media item 739231

Legit. The PL cuts on all authentic 11's vary. Sometimes one shoe will even look different from the other. But these look good to me. They look exactly like my pair I got from Footlocker when they released.

What I have circled is what is called a widows peak. GM XI's all seem to have these and it's a good indicator if they are authentic or GM. Other GM's have them as well but you have to look carefully and the best place to start are the toe boxes.
View media item 739231
Just looked at my Space Jams and mine have the widow's peak, too..... And I dare somebody to call my Space Jams fake/GM.

They're legit, OP.

Nah the soles are just about the right yellowing. I think they legit

I agree these are legit, soles are yellowing and not icy like a lot of GM's, perfect collars and the 23 is perfect and not stretched. Also the box does have the FTL sticker.

you think so? my SJs are DS and yellowed way more than that even though i live in a cool area (New England) and store em in a dark closet, if these are legit i would like the owner to tell me how he kept em that icy, sticking with GM

OP these are legit don't worry about it. Don't let the yellowing scare you. Yellowing varies. Not all SJ's from '09 are gonna have the same exact yellowing. Everything else about the shoes are on point. As well as the box. The 23 is correct, PL cut is correct, shape of the shoe in general is correct, and the ice is clear not with a hue of blue. Jumpman on the box is a true royal blue almost purple and not like a military blue. You're good.

Back
Top Bottom