Space Jam 11's in December 2016? VOL - RUMOR RUMOR RUMOR NOT CONFIRMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they're more comfortable than the last pair. I've worn them maybe twice.

Ar ethe 72-10's comfortable?

^ Probably the $220 price tag like the 72-10's

Anything less, I'll be shocked. Anything more, I wouldn't be surprised.

Last edited:
Thirsty blogs hungry for clicks and hype(Sneakernews and Co) took a "grey market" pair and ran with it as a sample. Typical of these blogs.

Just a thought, if they do release, imagine if they made these alterations:

-keep the patent leather untouched (non-glittery)
-tumbled leather uppers, like the 72-10's, instead of mesh
-"23" stitched on back upper heel tabs in blue instead of the white sticker type "23" that peeled off quickly
-concaved/branded type jumpmen on the sides instead of stitched, or the "Christmas ornament" jumpmen like the 72-10's
-milky/translucent soles like the 72-10's
-blue carbon fiber arch plates instead of black
-"Jumpman Jam" on the tongues like the 2000 release, but in blue and a white jumpman instead of blue (reversed color blocking)
-black midsole instead of white
?

Last edited:
I might need 2 pairs minimum. This colorway and the cool grey are the only 11s I have bought and will buy. I remember camping out for 7 hours inside thankfully for these babies!! $500 is a lot of dough though!!!!

Pic from 2010, excuse my dirty room

View media item 1877029

In if true. My 09 pair are in great condition, but these are my all time favorite shoes, the Holy Grail (word to my avy :lol:). Would definitely cop another pair, might be my first double up ever.

Just a thought, if they do release, imagine if they made these alterations:

-keep the patent leather untouched (non-glittery)
-tumbled leather uppers, like the 72-10's, instead of mesh
-"23" stitched on back upper heel tabs in blue instead of the white sticker type "23" that peeled off quickly
-concaved/branded type jumpmen on the sides instead of stitched, or the "Christmas ornament" jumpmen like the 72-10's
-milky/translucent soles like the 72-10's
-blue carbon fiber arch plates instead of black
-"Jumpman Jam" on the tongues like the 2000 release, but in blue and a white jumpman instead of blue (reversed color blocking)
-black midsole instead of white
?

How about we just get an as-close-as-possible-to-OG Space Jam release? No need to make unecessary changes to the materials or design (remember the 11 retro without the Jumpman?)

How about we just get an as-close-as-possible-to-OG Space Jam release? No need to make unecessary changes to the materials or design (remember the 11 retro without the Jumpman?)
That is exactly what I want, as close to the OG's as possible.

However, knowing jb, they "might" end up doing something different, one way or another.

Last edited:
Nike vs adidas,jordan vs kanye...hopes way up,wouldn't mind tumble leather upper

Last edited:
so this is simply off the the fact of two thing:

1.wishful thinking

2. 20th anniversary of the space jam

?

because i am hearing that that isnt a real sample.

can we get some sort of concrete evidence this shoe is coming out because this thread is on fire and getting your hopes up for nothing is awful and a sick thing to do

1 & 2.

No concrete evidence yet. As of now, it's more of a rumor than a reality.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom