Space Jam 2

Seems like they're working on a second movie.

http://io9.com/no-really-theyre-making-space-jam-2-1528313856

What do you think about that ? Good / bad news ? Did you enjoy the first one ?

Will JB prepare a Space Jam release when this movie will release ? Or will we have a Lebron Space Jam release ?

PS: could an admin move this thread to The Lounge > General, haven't been a member for more than a month yet but I think this thread belongs there.

Last edited:
Well I heard on the radio this morning that LBJ is the more likely choice, BUT nothing is confirmed and of course a lot of people actually think Kobe should be the guy...

Already a thread about this. But why would they want kobe? They're making the movie now, not 5 years ago

Last edited:
Kobe being my favorite player, of course I would like to see him play the role, but it is understandable if they pick LBJ.

Kobe is done and I don't wanna see a old guy shooting mid range in a movie

They should differentiate this one from the original. The Looney Toons should need the help of multiple players. Otherwise it will look like the same story with a character swap.

LBJ might take his talents to...Monstars...Bronstars?

I don't wanna see any of you grown *** men in line opening day in tune squad jerseys and space jam xi's

By the time the movie is filmed/released, Kobe XI will be out. Space Jam colorway. Just wait on it.

Back
Top Bottom