Space Jam Air Force 1 aka Air Force 11 (re-do)

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

2nd to last one is a lot better than the last ones

lol they're all the same pair. some pics with flash, some without
laugh.gif

i dont like em. not to hate, but i just dont like fusions they suck to me. and they are killng JB. but keep it up at customizing.

thanks for the comment.
I def. respect your opinion, although I think JB has been killin itself slowly way before fusions. I actually think fusions are great, but I think they shouldakep them to a minimum, and to actual OG colorways.....none of that plaid V fusion BS they came out with

but yeah...thanks for taking the time to check these out and leave a comment. I appreciate it

they look hella fake and i know customs dont look real or arent suppose to look real but these looks like some straight flea market jordans horribly uglyprobably the worse custom i seen to date!!!!

... kinda raw .. stitches could b a lil cleaner .. da icy soles wer clean nd smoove . work on da stitches doe . but i cnt do this so Great Job !!

taking a second look at these... dope customs despite the foreign element of 3M

Loving the addition of the 3M! you gotta contact JB w/ these as a suggestion for something remotely close to official fusions
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Phlash

y cant jordan make fusions like this

See then people would be hating on them though b/c everybody expects JB to come out w/ Jetpacks on shoes and stuff....I'll admit, there are some ugly @#%fusions out there but nonetheless there are some dope one's that everybody hates on just b/c they are fusions.

Cool idea. I like the addition of the 3M upper. What did you do for the Jordan tag on the tongue? Just take them from a pair of Space Jams?

Originally Posted by wsupjs

Cool idea. I like the addition of the 3M upper. What did you do for the Jordan tag on the tongue? Just take them from a pair of Space Jams?

off some old, beat concords

nicely done! especially on the last few pictures, they actually look like space jams. kudos to you

Back
Top Bottom