space jam check

I'd pass on these. They don't look authentic.

They don't have correct yellowing on the soles.

The plastic covering looks wrong.

The jumpman on the box doesn't look like the correct shade.

I saw this post on facebook and I thought to myself..these look good while others said they're fake. then I come on here and see @from88til  proved me right lol

The ovals on the soles are never exactly he same. They're always different and vary. Unless they're completely off, there will be some inconsistency with them..

Is it me or are GM pairs starting to come very close to actually reproducing authentic's? I've seen people split on whether a pair were legit or not considering no two sneaks are produced the same. 

They've gotten better, that's without a doubt. Still, their colors are off, sloppy stitching, and materials are different. In pictures, if taken from certain angles, they can fool a lot of people, but in person one can easily distinguish the differences with an authentic retro of the like on hand.

Last edited:

Is it me or are GM pairs starting to come very close to actually reproducing authentic's? I've seen people split on whether a pair were legit or not considering no two sneaks are produced the same. 
We are starting to see now where more and more GM 11s aren't having the stretched 23s which throws ppl off. Yet the PL will look to shiny or the sole is very icy. Gotta pay close attention

the ovals are never 100% the same as @88til pointed out, I wouldn't worry too much about that as long as the ball of the jumpman is relatively the same distance from each oval. Definitely authentic

the latest ones posted are def real. the carbon fiber looks just like any other authentics. 

Back
Top Bottom