Space Jam Jordan 11 Legit Check

Yeah, that was my other concern was the soles were so icy too, almost like its too good to be true. Any other experts want to chime in? Patent leather cut looks a little high in the back.

That's what I figured and feared. I know where the guy lives and we have done business before and I should be able to trade back.

That was the one aspect that made me skeptical was how clear the sole was. Cause everything about them says legit. Hadn't heard about or seen any of the post production pairs.

Yes. Only way to tell is the cut on the patent leather in the back is higher than the release day pair, sole, and even the smell.

Yeah as soon as I smelled them my heart dropped. Smelled just like fake miami vices and big bangs some eBay sellers tried to pawn off on me.

Yeah as soon as I smelled them my heart dropped. Smelled just like fake miami vices and big bangs some eBay sellers tried to pawn off on me.
He probably didn't know. Most people cannot tell. That's how well they are made now.

I don't think he ever took the time to smell them, he has 3300 feedback on eBay and I have bought a couple pair of shoes before, one pair of Crown Jewels, he has also had the BG Hyperdunk galaxies, and sorts of Jordan's and Lebrons. I'm talking to him now to get it sorted out. Highest quality fakes I have ever seem, of any shoe, inside I knew though.

Just take a look at the production date and make the decision from there.

SJ's are over three years old. They have deadstock Concords on eBay with yellowing. There is absolutely no way those soles should be that icy no matter how they've been stored, period end of discussion. The worst thing is they are flooded on eBay and most people will shell out a $400 plus not even knowing they are fugazi.

Last edited:
Just take a look at the production date and make the decision from there.
I agree.
SJ's are over three years old. They have deadstock Concords on eBay with yellowing. There is absolutely no way those soles should be that icy no matter how they've been stored, period end of discussion. The worst thing is they are flooded on eBay and most people will shell out a $400 plus not even knowing they are fugazi.
Production dates don't matter. They shouldn't be the deciding factor whether or not they are legit. If these were post production runs then they already know what the release day production dates are.

Back
Top Bottom