Space Jam legit check Help me out!!!

The shoes are fake. The 23s on the backs of the shoes are stretched, the back parts of the collars are puffy, and the soles are completely icy with no yellowing at all. But if you want to post a thread for a legit check later, please refrain from putting a link to a live listing and just embed the photos into the post.

The shoes are fake. The 23s on the backs of the shoes are stretched, the back parts of the collars are puffy, and the soles are completely icy with no yellowing at all. But if you want to post a thread for a legit check later, please refrain from putting a link to a live listing and just embed the photos into the post.
sorry the listing was over and wasnt live I thought that was ok.  But sorry if it wasnt ok to post that

sorry the listing was over and wasnt live I thought that was ok.  But sorry if it wasnt ok to post that
In the future, right click the pictures of the listing, click "copy image url" and than embed the images here.

Super fake. 100%. Everything about the shoe is wrong. Space Jams never had blue tinted soles and should have some yellowing by now. The heel tab is way too small and the 23's are misshapen, barely fitting on there. The shape of the shoe is off and the leather upper area is too shiny. The PL cut at the heel is also too high.

thanks everyone I really appreciate it the quick and throrough responses.  Niketalk fam is always dependable

Back
Top Bottom