Space Jam package....?

Originally Posted by micheal623

This is not gonna happen.
smh.gif

The spacejams will most likely be paired with another shoe, but no way it's the concords. I don't think JB is "generous" enough to let us buya single pair of shoes like the spacejams alone. They've already jacked the price up to $175.

I see the raging bull/fire & ice Vs are out next month so this could be the next instalment package!

Footlocker is the reason Brand Jordan is coming out with some questionable product. But I'll let people eat this up

Honestly, I don't care if these come in a package or not. These are one of my favorite Js of all time and I will not miss my chance to get them either wayit goes. Really, I know a lot of ya'll feel the same way. I don't know why ya'll acting like it matters.

its not a package. if they put a package with 2 pairs of 11's there will be homicides all over the place

naaw footlocker employees only know about shoes coming out in a month length cause footlocker inc sends them a little calender with shoes on them every monthso therefore this is a false statement

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

its not a package. if they put a package with 2 pairs of 11's there will be homicides all over the place
True, people will be murdered if this is the case

i realy doubt people would go that crazy over 2 pairs of the same shoe in 2 diffrent colors for 350. thats a HEFTY *** price tag. Lets not forget the only pplthat want packs like this are people on niketalk. not your average joe.

^^ Trust me, there are a sh#tload of people who dont go on NT that know about the XI's. These are probably the same poeple who missed out on them the manyother times they released. Not to mention all of the resellers who multiply by the day with this sort of economy...

would be more than happy to see the concord and space jam package and true blue 3's in a package. price doesnt matter, cop 3 of each if possible. notholding my breath though, glad i have my og's just in case its all bs

Read through this thread and everyone is so negative when certain individuals drop info..thats why we've lost OG info droppers, because of people beingso crude. No one wants to give info if people are going to be disrespectful little brats.

Thanks to everyone who shares good info with NT. We don't see enough of that these days...

Good to see BabyJ is still lurking about and has not grown tired of the NT psychodrama.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

source? +$#@@ im your source
pimp.gif

Dude, you can't be a liable source with just 17 posts. but anyway, i doubt the Space Jams will release. $#^&^ JB will probably make it a CW for the Fusion XI. SMH
tired.gif
what doest postcount really mean? just because i dont come and post doesnt mean anything.. I normally post on @!+**@$!*%*@+.. but i felt like sharing with niketalk today..

Today i met with sr designer Jason Mayden .. and also i saw the shoe.. and its confirmed that it will come out this holiday
i honostly dont care if you believe me or not.. thats on you
pimp.gif

Man, Jordan himself could sign up on here tomorrow and nobody would believe a thing he said cuz he didn't have thousands of posts.
laugh.gif

Don't sweat it, if it turns out true then you get to drop a big "Told u so", if not then nobody's even gonna remember. I also dont get allthe "They'll never drop a package with 2 of the same shoe. Are they not dropping a package of 2 pairs of V's? Jus sayin.

Originally Posted by paje05

naaw footlocker employees only know about shoes coming out in a month length cause footlocker inc sends them a little calender with shoes on them every month so therefore this is a false statement
na thats not really true either because they get manifests that tell them what they will get in their shipments more than one month...ur talkingabout their playbooks that tell them how to set up shop and what needs to be where and then in them it shows what shoes might show up in their stores to filltheir walls...but they know way in advance what is coming in...at least managers do...

Originally Posted by Airjaded

Read through this thread and everyone is so negative when certain individuals drop info..thats why we've lost OG info droppers, because of people being so crude. No one wants to give info if people are going to be disrespectful little brats.

Exactly.

Originally Posted by bossjulio

i realy doubt people would go that crazy over 2 pairs of the same shoe in 2 diffrent colors for 350. thats a HEFTY *** price tag. Lets not forget the only ppl that want packs like this are people on niketalk. not your average joe.
if this was ALMOST any other combo of jordans i would totally agree with you, but you are talking bout concords and space jams. these are almostevery jordan head's and even most sneaker heads in general most sought out grails. granted this pack will never ever exist so this thread is utterlypointless. im surprized mods didnt lock it several pages ago.....

Uhm , Im still wondering how does footlocker have more info then Niketown & Outlets ?

I just got the next few months sched. and Hes lying out his a**...

Whent it comes to you buying shoes from footlocker , champs etc the managers are a damn encyclopedia , but when u need help in the store about a shoe they dontknow JACK!!!

Back
Top Bottom