Space Jam Restock Today at 11am

RMK will be doing a restock of sj's today at 11. just figured id help some people out who are still trying to cop a pair. I think if you email them they lllet you reserve a pair. The price is not listed right now but when they had the original release i think they were $240

yeah there generally pretty high. but it will still probably be better than resellers fees on ebay

How did people get confused on whether or not there would be this huge restock? I thought that info came from some reliable sources, but clearly it didn't.
Tate

nah all the nike employees were telling us that there would not be a restock, but everyone just assumed they didn't know anything.

Just as a tid bit of info, or to put things into perspective....Canadians (me as well) copped for $240 (including our outrageous taxes).

Shows a size 18 on NDC.. not sure if it will go through check out, but might be worth a try for the big footed fellas..

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

They might be cheaper in the buy/sell forum.

or in ur sig
smokin.gif

was anybody else able to get another pair from hibbetts. i just picked up my 2 pair that were ordered on 1/8/10. the manager at the store were i got them saidthat alot of hibbett stores where snowed in when they released and thats why there are still space jams in the company's inventory. when i picked them upon thursday, he told me there were still like 100 pairs in the company. got them for retail plus tax. also, the ftl i work at received a shipment of big kidsspace jams. size 7 was the biggest. my store is getting another shipment on monday, but no mens sizes. you can try to get ftl, fa, or champs to do an itemsearch and see if theres any mens sizes left ( i think theres some ). i already have 4 pair and 2 on the way from snipes so i would say im sittin good on thespace jams.

eastbay site updates late.....If i were to checkout those sz 13 dmp v's they would get cancelled due to being out of stock already. Always call first whenpurchasing anything from them that was sold out before.

rmkstore... I don't think i will ever buy anything from there.

i just went to my local footlocker for the kobe aways and they had two pairs of space jams and they don't usually get any of the limited retros so if ulive in a more suburban area u may want to try calling smaller footlockers...the manager said they didn't get the men's sizes until a week and a halfafter the rd but they still had a size 8.5 after i got the size 10

Back
Top Bottom