Space Jams ('09s) vs Dmp 7's (raptor) Review ?

Im trying to decide witch shoe is better,
as in comfort and sizeing etc...
Any Help?
ohwell.gif

DMP 7s are okay in terms of comfort and stability but haven't tried the space jams 09. I'll cop em and let you know

Ive played ball in the 09 SJs and the have good support, the patent is kinda stiff and i didnt like how that felt, and they were comfortable. They hugged myfoot pretty good but i lace my shoes to the top and real tight when i play. I also wear ankle braces or double socks btw. I did not play in those 7's but iplayed in the cdp hares and they had terrible ankle support but i wore an ankle brace so that was fixed. They are comfortable and very lightweight. If i had tosay which was best idk. There both fine it depends on what your looking for but they arent my favorites.

I love my dmp 7's but I won't have my jams till tuesday night. My 7's fit true to size, I really wasn't hyped about gettin them. I mainlybought the pack for the orlandos but after I copped 2 months ago I've been wearing the black/ red almost everyday. I've worn the orlandos maybe 4times. They are good for ballin because they're so light like huaraches but they will get beat especially if you play outdoors because of the suede/nubuck.

Thankx for all info,
wink.gif
btw im NOT looking foward in ballin in these, i only ball in Team Jordans, But Here's AnUpdate, (i copped both of them) but the raptors i got in a size 10, an employee told me they run big and space jams i gotta10.5<--tried those on and the fit True To Size and Real Comfortable
tongue.gif

I have the DMP 7's i prefer to only wear them for basketball, they are not great casual shoes to wear

id have 2 go wit space jams they got them icy soles look real good on ur feet just picked up a pair this morning im not ballin in them just to look nice

i'll say DMP 7's to wear cause i saw them at finshline for 170 for both pairs if you want a shoes to stockl you should get the space jam in about ayear you'll make more then double for them so it depends on your buget and how you feel about your shoes to wear or to stock up to you if you want to weari would go with the 7 you'll still break necks

to ball or to get fly the space jam will be the good pic, i dont even have them and im teeling you this. i got the raptor 7's, its a fly shoe, but thatspace jam is just to icey to pass up

First of all NEVER play ball in the Jordan Line meaning 1-23 in my opinion. Thoes are too rare and too beautiful to beat up to use on the court. Think theyshould be rocked in style

but other than that if you had to cop one of the 2 i would say the spacejams but if you're getting paid... might as well get both.

Adidas shoes are great shoes to ball in by the way

Originally Posted by THEFRESHESTWHITEBOY301

just cop some hyperizes im a pg and good one too and i love them

laugh.gif
it's just funny that you had to throw in that you're a good pghahaha.

SJ's are harder to break in just coz of the patent and that carbon fiber shank.

Back
Top Bottom