Space Jams in Cincinnati

I stay in North Carolina, but I'll be out of town and back with family in Cincinnati for Christmas. Does anyone have suggestions about where I should gofor Space Jams? Anywhere I'm able to pre-order? My family wants to get 'em for me for Christmas, but they want me to hunt 'em down myself, ha. Ilive on the East side of town (Anderson Twp.) if that matters, but I'm willing to go a reasonable distance within the area.

Daaaamn, everyone from OU is in North Carolina now.....you staying in Charlotte?

Can't really help ya out on a spot to go in Cincy I'm from C-O, there's always Deveroes though, they will have them for sure.....I'm going tohave to try for them somewhere out here in LA

Originally Posted by RocAFellaYall

Daaaamn, everyone from OU is in North Carolina now.....you staying in Charlotte?

Can't really help ya out on a spot to go in Cincy I'm from C-O, there's always Deveroes though, they will have them for sure.....I'm going to have to try for them somewhere out here in LA

Yeah, I am in fact in Charlotte. Lots of OU folks here for sure.
Originally Posted by Mjmvp

Hit up Corporate. 513-771-0432

Already did. Not going to be able to get them there for my size anyway. (8.5)

check the closest mall, they are a GR so every FA, FTL, FL is getting 18-60 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom