Space Jams: L/C

Reaction score
seller claims deadstock/never worn, also cannot provide extra pictures since shoes are boxed up.

fake or known as the grey market pair, shiny patent leather too high. and theres no sign of yellowing soles. 

They look legit to me as long as their the 09' retro, but make sure he/she confirms that they are authentic & keep that statement on record, also make sure you pay with PayPal in case you get them & they aren't as described (not authentic or deadstock) PayPal will help get your money back if you find that what you received was falsely described & the chances are higher youll get your money back if provide the proof with his/her statement.

fake or known as the grey market pair, shiny patent leather too high. and theres no sign of yellowing soles. 
thanks, i cant seem to find some that arent for the life of me under 300
They look legit to me as long as their the 09' retro, but make sure he/she confirms that they are authentic & keep that statement on record, also make sure you pay with PayPal in case you get them & they aren't as described (not authentic or deadstock) PayPal will help get your money back if you find that what you received was falsely described & the chances are higher youll get your money back if provide the proof with his/her statement.
thats his claim...he says 100% authentic or money back..the 11's are one of the only shoes i have problems spotting real from fake though especially with all of this greymarket factory bootleg ish going on..

Looks legit. I'm assuming these are old pictures that the seller provided since you stated that the seller cannot provide extra pictures since shoes are boxed up. That might be why the soles aren't yellowing yet.

Looks legit. I'm assuming these are old pictures that the seller provided since you stated that the seller cannot provide extra pictures since shoes are boxed up. That might be why the soles aren't yellowing yet.

You dont know what youre talking about lol.

its fake

the bottom should have some oxgenation being in the box

unless u ziploc it

but other than that

23 looks wrong and the jordan sign in the middle has the concord colours ways instead of a solid blue 

its looks like pictures from the internet

They released 3+ years ago. 99.5% of released pairs had yellowing around the pods.

3+ years later, these do not.

Those are one of the pairs from Slam Dunk Space, the grey market joints.

You dont know what youre talking about lol.

Seems to be the case with like half of the members in here - they just don't know what they're talking about.

its fake

the bottom should have some oxgenation being in the box

unless u ziploc it

but other than that

23 looks wrong and the jordan sign in the middle has the concord colours ways instead of a solid blue 

its looks like pictures from the internet
I believe the word you were looking for is "oxidation."

That made me laugh.
laugh.gif

But yah, the shoes are fake.

Last edited:
obviously fake.. the whole ankle is made terribly and slanted, the patent is WAY off... don't buy these if you do you're an idiot or don't care but I assume u do since u posted in here.

These don't look legit. These are supposed to be the 2009 retro pair am I correct? If so they look fake because that is when Jordan started cutting down on the patent leather on the 11's and it looks too high on these for them to be legit. The overall shape on picture 2 looks off to me as well.

They're reps for sure. Super icy sole and that 23 is hideous.

And what's going on with that last picture and the out of focus lace tip...?

sole is way too icy. i remember keeping my pair on ice for couple months and they started yellowing. :{ these are way too icey to be 09's.

I believe the word you were looking for is "oxidation."

That made me laugh.
laugh.gif

But yah, the shoes are fake.
sorry man my mind that day was really bad man

had a bad day that day

so i really didnt look at what i typed 

Back
Top Bottom