Space Jams LC

Soles yellowing, blue lines on the inside tongue, yellowing, everything seems to check off but the only thing throwing me off is the carbon fiber. I've never owned a pair so I don't know what it's supposed to look like and there are too many GM pics online to be sure. The ankle cut seems to be uneven on the right shoe as well. One side comes up higher than the other

View media item 550985
View media item 550986
View media item 550995
View media item 550998
View media item 551004
View media item 551005
View media item 551009

Last edited:
Quick question. The mold is different on the 2009 Space Jams and the 2011 Concords. I'm not sure which is better to play basketball in. Would wearing the Space Jams for basketball hurt my feet?

Quick question. The mold is different on the 2009 Space Jams and the 2011 Concords. I'm not sure which is better to play basketball in. Would wearing the Space Jams for basketball hurt my feet?
Dude go practice or something. I told you 4 days ago buy some XX8s.. This is not the place to get info on which shoe is better for you to ball in - this is the PC/LC. GOOGLE that ish! You are in like 10 different threads asking the same questions..Go buy them, play in them both, and tell us what feels best to your feet.. Just cause its comfy to one person dosent mean its gonna be good for your feet... Everyones feet are different.

sorry to be rude man but enough already.

Dude go practice or something. I told you 4 days ago buy some XX8s.. This is not the place to get info on which shoe is better for you to ball in - this is the PC/LC. GOOGLE that ish! You are in like 10 different threads asking the same questions..Go buy them, play in them both, and tell us what feels best to your feet.. Just cause its comfy to one person dosent mean its gonna be good for your feet... Everyones feet are different.

Lmao. Space Jam are legit your good bro

I understand, but I just am not a fan of the looks of the xx8. I can't buy many shoes so I wanted to be sure which would feel the best. I know that this isn't the right place but I thought I could receive words of wisdom. I understand why you are mad and I am for blame. Thank you for your advise.

I understand, but I just am not a fan of the looks of the xx8. I can't buy many shoes so I wanted to be sure which would feel the best. I know that this isn't the right place but I thought I could receive words of wisdom. I understand why you are mad and I am for blame. Thank you for your advise.
Im not mad man.. Im just saying If you are concerned about comfort, traction, speed, and scoring mad points get new age tech... If you are concerned about looking good buy some Jams or whatever.

IMO If the GOAT still played i dont think he would even consider 11s these days.. Way too many lighter an more responsive tech on the market now is all im saying. Take advantage of every ounce of help you can get to make you play faster and stronger and better than the guy next to you..

I mean you may look the part in some Space Jams but when you get crossed up by some kid in some newer kicks...your gonna wish you listened.

You dont have to "like" what you wear to preform at your best.. feel me?

Last edited:
I have some 2011 Hyperdunks that have lost traction so that's why I am buying some new shoes. I didn't really like playing in the Hyperdunks, they felt awkward on my feet. I was thinking of buying some Kobe 8's with XDR or some Lebron X  and maybe some KD 5 or 4. I have nevered played in a pair of Jordans so I thought I should try it out with a shoe I think looks nice and a shoe that would be good for basketball.

Might as well wait until the XIs come out.
those are hideuous 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom