Space Jams Packaging Upgrade!!!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Stay away from Nova, "Major", and PGPlaza altogether, and you should be fine...
Major...SMH
laugh.gif

yes yes yes............price is disgusting but hey,like i said bout the dmp 7 i copped today...........why complain about them and turn around and cop??

at this rate if ur patient just about every jordan u can cop for a reasonable price smh....outside of the joints folks beast over its all poop beingreleased....can't wait until they bring the nike air back next year....then we might have something to talk about....

Originally Posted by jupeezy

at this rate if ur patient just about every jordan u can cop for a reasonable price smh....outside of the joints folks beast over its all poop being released....can't wait until they bring the nike air back next year....then we might have something to talk about....

word? Def wouldn't mind seein those white/infrared VI's rumored for next year with an ol' skool "Nike air" on the back... Would have totuck my skinny jeans into the kicks just to show it off, LMAO...

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Spending $350 on 01's is not looking so bad now..........

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttt

You a lie....

laugh.gif

Harm ain't payin 350 for to just have some 01's....

That's as bad as paying for the name imo

These will do me just fine...

I've waited too damn long for these to drop

smh.gif

If these are the cardboard cut outs like the CDP's, i'm not getting them.

As I've been gone soooo long(Marriage, buying a new house, etc.............), When do these come out? Yes, they look like crap, but hey, I'm withHarm....................

And I'm goooooooooooooonnne.........................

^ Black Friday MY DUDE... I'm def copping... I'm with Dev and Don on this one as well... I aint droppin a monthly car payment on 01 pair that willyellow up faster than a urinal at RFK on gameday (circa the late 80's of course)... Good luck finding ICY soles on an OG pair...

^Wow! a captain OBVIOUS sighting!

OG>retro can be said for pretty much any Jordan sneaker ever...

One exception.

The CDP IVs are better than the 99s.

Something about that jumpman on the back, and the gloss on the front lace holders and midsole, and that different net material...

*kisses fingertips*

One exception.

Something about that jumpman on the back, and the gloss on the front lace holders and midsole, and that different net material...

*kisses fingertips*
laugh.gif

Something about those Spacejams look really off. Maybe it's the icey soles that throw it off for me, but it just doesn't look right.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

One exception.

*kisses fingertips*
laugh.gif

Something about those Spacejams look really off. Maybe it's the icey soles that throw it off for me, but it just doesn't look right.
Feel its the toe box. I'll end up getting a pair because it pains me to look at the yellowed soles from the my old pair.

Downyboy pointed out:
Feel its the toe box. I'll end up getting a pair because it pains me to look at the yellowed soles from the my old pair.
Ding. Ding.

The patent is thinner, and how the patent is stitched on is a cheaper route as well, changing the appearance of the XI overall.

Anyone who has worn their CDP XIs know that the patent creases square in the middle of the toebox, all the way around to the edges.

So, they now curl up like Bo Jackson trainers... or, duck boots.... or, fakes.
ohwell.gif

Downyboy pointed out:
Ding. Ding.

The patent is thinner, and how the patent is stitched on is a cheaper route as well, changing the appearance of the XI overall.

Anyone who has worn their CDP XIs know that the patent creases square in the middle of the toebox, all the way around to the edges.

So, they now curl up like Bo Jackson trainers... or, duck boots.... or, fakes.
ohwell.gif

That is why mine will never see the light of day ever again, well on my feet anyways.

Back
Top Bottom