SPACEJAM XI: to all my young heads, my lesson to you: WEAR YOUR KICKS

Originally Posted by esefcee

i hadnt worn my columbias since i bought them in 01 and wore them this past weekend and luckily i didnt run into the same problem

smh.

columbias are built like Tanks

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

Man, that sucks, sorry bro...i saw a teacher at our school who i never would have thought having jordans was rockin some OG carmines. but thats pretty cool your a teacher and rock heat. big ups to you...

Yo...as I read your description and step by step (or should i say period by period) account of your days developments I was lauhing...especially when I saw thepictures. It's almost unbelievable. Honestly, I think someone should make a major motion picture for the big screen about this. Seriously, it would beentertaining, dramatic, funny, sad...it would have everything that would make a movie-go'er on the edge of their seats. Cridaazy.

Originally Posted by stifmyster23

Thats the reason I wear all my shoes!!!!

Indeed...
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Magical Kicks

Yo...as I read your description and step by step (or should i say period by period) account of your days developments I was lauhing...especially when I saw the pictures. It's almost unbelievable. Honestly, I think someone should make a major motion picture for the big screen about this. Seriously, it would be entertaining, dramatic, funny, sad...it would have everything that would make a movie-go'er on the edge of their seats. Cridaazy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've been on Niketalk since 01 and been collecting shoes since the 5th grade (im 23 now) and I have ALWAYS wore every single shoe I copped. I never copjust to stock. I think that is straight looney tunes.

makes me wanna sell my J's ,,but im no collector i also wear them in rotation...I feel you man..very sad..

stock, rock, and rotate my friends

rip to those spacejams - looks like that island humidity got to them. props for going the distance and letting your students know about some real kicks

those doesnt looks done, it just need some very good glue's job to fix it. But, that is the reason why i rock all my kickz.

Lesson learned...thanks for the story and pics..I needed to hear that

I buy my kicks and unless i really really can't wait 2 wear it ill put it on asap like my Penny 2's...but most of my kicks ill wait about 1 whole yearthen pull them out fresh out the box...now ill wait half a year due to this story

Sorry about your shoes. You should never keep a pair ds for a long period of a time if you plan on wearing them like 5 or more years down the road.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

lesson to my youngsters....
hype all you want over a pair of shoes. if you don't plan on wearing them, you are only fooling yourself. its cool to keep a pair of kicks on ice for a little while, but keeping a pair of shoes on ice for pure bragging purposes, or just for the self reassurance that you have "shoe game", or that you're a "shoe head" is just another way of clowning yourself that your not a hypebeast. WEAR YOUR KICKS! ENJOY THEM!
way too true, and im glad to see others feelin this way. i don't understand the meaning behind a DS collection, unless it's to make money 10 years from now.if that's the plan, buy stocks and they'll pay out more. i don't have one pair of ds shoes, and i can't imagine myself ever having a pair. good post, people could learn from this example.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

smh that's what happen young kids.................just wear ur kicks =)

say no to hypebeast

damn dude i would have been Angry...cuz i own a lot of XI's. Im going to wear my cool greys tomorrow they been on ice to long.

I see my DMP more as an investment that why they still DS. But cosign on wearing your kicks because thats their main purpose, to be worn.

Let me know if you getting rid of those XIs
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom