spacejams in the 209???

just trying to start one since theres a bay area thread. does anyone from the 209 got some info like what malls or stores how many??? im planning to camp outin west valley since tracy is a very small town. and is any stores in stockton having a midnight release or raffle or bracelets??? jw

Yo! the FTL in weberstown mall in stockton will have the most pairs of SJ out of Weberstown&Sherwood. AVOID Finishline 10+ Employees already have therepairs on hold
mad.gif
Going to Tracy seems like a good Idea
happy.gif
. Any info tho
nerd.gif
?

do you know where to line up havnt been camping out for kicks lately its been a 2 yrs now. idk but last time they would line up in the back mall entrance wherelens crafters at in weber. ohh yea imm start callin stores in west valley tomorrow. ill put info after i get it all lol.

Idk. I havent camped out in stockton before. Last year I heard people were assaulted and robbed while waiting for CDP 11/12.
So i think the safe bet is Tracy. Less people= Less Shoe heads. Everyone from Galt to Manteca go to Stockton. PM me with info about west valley.

you know before i got my shoe connect in the city i was wondering about tracy. we are thinking the same. small town, less people. but you have to remember yournot the only person thinking like that. but i dont think it'll be as bad as stockton. if you dont mind a drive, i recommend going over to dublin. just mytwo cents.

people in Lathrop Manteca livermore and pleasanton will probably hit up tracy...plus the tracy people...i have my hook ups in stockton so i'm good on acouple pairs

Originally Posted by Daver

you know before i got my shoe connect in the city i was wondering about tracy. we are thinking the same. small town, less people. but you have to remember your not the only person thinking like that. but i dont think it'll be as bad as stockton. if you dont mind a drive, i recommend going over to dublin. just my two cents.

where in dublin? pm me. thanks.

Vintage Faire mall in Modesto should be easy. 4 stores will be getting them. Footlocker, Footaction, Shieks and Shoe palace. Footaction and footlocker aregetting over 30 pairs in mens from what they told me.

Originally Posted by Daver

you know before i got my shoe connect in the city i was wondering about tracy. we are thinking the same. small town, less people. but you have to remember your not the only person thinking like that. but i dont think it'll be as bad as stockton. if you dont mind a drive, i recommend going over to dublin. just my two cents.
True. I think im going to Tracy or Arden in Sacramento. But im definitely not going to Stockton.

Camped out last year for the 11/12 over at weberstown, footlocker got the most pairs. There was a mad rush to the shoe stores when they opened up the mall,but I don't remember anyone getting robbed. I'll do it again, if its a last resort.

so does anyone know how to get them online like eastbay.com footlocker etc??? like do i gotta keep refreshing the page till it hits 12am et/9pm pt??? and likewho ever clicks the fastest gets them??? lol anyone did this before is it safe??? like shipping wise cuz i dnt wanna order it and they lose my pair.

does anyone know if theyre gonna hand out wrist bands raffle tickets or w.e in either weberstown or sherwood mall???

At footlocker last year they handed out numbers and wrote down the size you wanted. Dude at footaction said first come, first serve.

Originally Posted by JBSB1989

Got my pair in Stockton.
Some crazy stuff went down.

i bet you went to weberstown.....amn that mall was crowded hahaha drove by at 1AM and the line was down to oldnavy but yea i heard you guys broke the door wheneveryone rushed in lol hahaha but shouldve went to sherwoods line was soo small at first and i was 20th in line easy cop for my 10.

^Yeah i was at weberstown.
Evrything was organized until the line turned into a big crowd.
Security wouldnt open the door and people were inside already some girl on the inside opened the door and it was madness.
Copped two pairs Im happy.

how were you able to get two pairs? they didnt do the 1 pair per customer?

im not too upset that i didnt get the SJs. i was considering calling in from work, but i much rather save up and get some concords or cool greys.

Back
Top Bottom