Spacejams vs Cool Greys XI's (Pics)

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by ssgefiestoakagerger

Awesome work finding that footage!

I haven't seen SJ's in action before (besides the movie)
tongue.gif

I may be wrong, but weren't his shoes the space jam makeup, but with red instead of concord to match the uniform policy? In other words, the blk/red colorway, but with a clear outsole instead of the red.
No, the ones he wore in the movie are the Space Jams we all know & love, with the blue Jumpman ....because I watched it yesterday afternoon!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

To answer the OP question though, Space Jams all the way ....I can't stand Cool Greys!

Originally Posted by d0njaye

personally, i like the CGs > spacejams but it's close

kinda off topic but...no love for the columbia XIs?!?!? for XI mids, they're really underrated..

i love the columbia XIs but the reason I think they dont get as much love is because after acouple years, the patent leather yellows, which the black and/orgrey colorways dont. id take a fresh clean WHITE pair of columbias over a pair of CG or black/red.. but SJs top them all.

Cool Greys for me. I think I like them more because I own them and not Spacejams. I would love a pair of space jams though.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Peep how Icey the soles are, SJ >CG anyday but Breds over all the 11's, concords close 2nd. Columbia's are just alittle plan in color, plus i havehad alot of bad experiences with all white shoes.

Cool Greys all the way. Just for the fact that they caused riots and even deaths in some places,,, these take the cake

space jams for me are more of just a hype shoe. its nice, but over loved
imo black/red is the best. the concords are great too, but once they turn yellow they just lose their freshness. OG columbias aare also one of the best cw,love the blue sole, dont like the retros too much cause they look more plain. but all i got are these....need to cop an icy pair of concords

they are hot no doubt. But the yellowed sole just ruins the shoe IMO.

I would actually prefer a solid sole on that shoe. I would actually pay400 for apair. . but I cant when after first wear the sole is yellowed.

bc of age. If they retroed them then thats another story.

I prefer the Cool Greys. It seems like Spacejam XIs yellow the quickest. Why is that? I hardly ever see an icey pair of SJs.

Back
Top Bottom