Spaceship is not Kanye's best song. This is...

�� �
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's the first time I've seen someone say We Major is his best track.

IMO it's All Falls Down.

honestly "through the wire" is my favorite track, i remember seeing the video in 2003 and was a fan of kanye ever since (didnt have access tomixtapes and stuff so that video was my introduction, was feeling the video/song so much that i copped his album on the release date and wasnt disappointed
pimp.gif
)

Had this playing earlier..had to break out the "Old 'Ye" playlist...

Doing Fine, Through the Wire, My Way, Heavy Hitters, Two Words, Living In A Movie, Grammy Fam, We Can Make It Better... so many..

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

He has too many hits to just pick one...
Hits do not equate best song. Unless you hold Gold Digger in high regard.

IMO, it's among Touch The Sky, I Wonder, Late, and Apologize.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

honestly "through the wire" is my favorite track, i remember seeing the video in 2003 and was a fan of kanye ever since (didnt have access to mixtapes and stuff so that video was my introduction, was feeling the video/song so much that i copped his album on the release date and wasnt disappointed
pimp.gif
)
Thats what put me on and I never turned back...
pimp.gif

There was a point in time where I memorized all of Last Call, even the whole story about when he got signed
laugh.gif

Old 'Ye
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

There was a point in time where I memorized all of Last Call, even the whole story about when he got signed
laugh.gif

Old 'Ye
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
that's pretty funny, especially since he's not really talking in a rhythm or anything

Back
Top Bottom