SPAM .:APPRECIATION:.

I'm Asian...nuff said
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

one of my exes is filipina, so i am going to have to go ahead and say no. longanisa with a fried egg and rice > spam.

1464316_f496.jpg

BTW: op, how many chins do you have?

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by gko2408

My own take on spam. Ground Spam with onions, mushrooms, and garlic. Cooked with oyster sauce and soy sauce. Scrambled eggs cooked on top of the Spam while everything was still in the skillet.

Making Fried Rice with Spam is also amazing.

looks mad tasty bro...but you have pics on hand?
Yeah, those are my pics. Spam is a big thing in Hawaii too. I'm trying to find some easy creative ways to make Spam. Suggestions?

Originally Posted by boxer

one of my exes is filipina, so i am going to have to go ahead and say no. longanisa with a fried egg and rice > spam.

1464316_f496.jpg

yeah that too

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

Now this is my kind of thread
laugh.gif
, when I first had it as a kid my pops handed it on a plate with rice, I asked no questions, tried it, loved ever since. Filipino parents FTW!
laugh.gif
Word.

pimp.gif

nothing like fried rice, spam, and eggs in the morning
pimp.gif
and my non filipino friends think eating fried rice in the morning is weird
laugh.gif

i top mine off with some ketchup
pimp.gif

i usually try to avoid eating it, but if it's cooked right... fried with some brown sugar and rice, i'll make an exception

Originally Posted by verynecessary

i usually try to avoid eating it, but if it's cooked right... fried with some brown sugar and rice, i'll make an exception

brown sugar?

Originally Posted by boxer

1464316_f496.jpg

pimp.gif
im hungry now. i should went back home for the weekend.damn

SPAM is so awesome. I love it with some eggs and rice just like everyone in here has been talking about.

Back
Top Bottom