Spartacus: Gods of the Arena official thread

it sucks watching Barka walk around when you know what's gonna happen to him lol.
interested to see how they take old boys wife out of the show.

it sucks watching Barka walk around when you know what's gonna happen to him lol.
interested to see how they take old boys wife out of the show.

Gannicus how awesome is he?!?!?!?! He would smash Crixus in his prime. Blindfolded my dude? Not even Sparty could do something like that. Also like how they tie Why Spartacus used two swords....now the man has a face.

moz-screenshot-6.png
ddb1681d976338fac3a721542584ab5df96aa6b3_r.jpg

Gannicus how awesome is he?!?!?!?! He would smash Crixus in his prime. Blindfolded my dude? Not even Sparty could do something like that. Also like how they tie Why Spartacus used two swords....now the man has a face.

moz-screenshot-6.png

Gaia pouring the wine on herself was great.  
smokin.gif
  Next week's orgy episode should be epic.
Her friend from Rome and his friend are weird, even for this show.  

Barca and his buttbuddy were jerks.  Ashur and the other guy eating their birds was funny.

Gaia pouring the wine on herself was great.  
smokin.gif
  Next week's orgy episode should be epic.
Her friend from Rome and his friend are weird, even for this show.  

Barca and his buttbuddy were jerks.  Ashur and the other guy eating their birds was funny.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

moz-screenshot-6.png
I think they gave Spartacus the two swords in honor of Theocles the undefeated champion Spartacus & Crixus defeated

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

moz-screenshot-6.png
I think they gave Spartacus the two swords in honor of Theocles the undefeated champion Spartacus & Crixus defeated

I don't remember any talk about Gannicus in Blood and Sand.

I had to go back and watch the swag that was in the "Kill them all" episode.

I don't remember any talk about Gannicus in Blood and Sand.

I had to go back and watch the swag that was in the "Kill them all" episode.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

This show is well made, entertaining, and has solid plot lines. But what's most fascinating to me is seeing everyday life at the height of the Roman Republic. Obviously, the show is exaggerated with all the sex, murder, and mayhem, but it's till interesting watching everyday life before the age of widespread monotheistic religion and morality.
Batiatus 
laugh.gif

Sucks we (probably) won't see him in season 2.
I'm pretty sure in acient Rome.. sex was that common and happened that much

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

This show is well made, entertaining, and has solid plot lines. But what's most fascinating to me is seeing everyday life at the height of the Roman Republic. Obviously, the show is exaggerated with all the sex, murder, and mayhem, but it's till interesting watching everyday life before the age of widespread monotheistic religion and morality.
Batiatus 
laugh.gif

Sucks we (probably) won't see him in season 2.
I'm pretty sure in acient Rome.. sex was that common and happened that much

^
yeah, prostitutes and cathouses were common in those times.  i read somewhere that the roman empress Valeria Messalina challenged a prostitute to who could sleep with the most men in the night.  the empress won with a score of 25.  the romans were freaks, just read up on them or watch some history channel.

i watched something on the history channel about the excavation of pompeii.  they found so many houses for prostitutes and little rooms in alleyways with stone beds where they would service customers.  they said the city was smaller than rome but had a higher concentration of prostitution.

^
yeah, prostitutes and cathouses were common in those times.  i read somewhere that the roman empress Valeria Messalina challenged a prostitute to who could sleep with the most men in the night.  the empress won with a score of 25.  the romans were freaks, just read up on them or watch some history channel.

i watched something on the history channel about the excavation of pompeii.  they found so many houses for prostitutes and little rooms in alleyways with stone beds where they would service customers.  they said the city was smaller than rome but had a higher concentration of prostitution.

Back
Top Bottom