Special Gift with 11/12 CDP

Did any stores hand out "special gifts from JB" to all that pre-ordered the 11/12 pack?
I was at my local Foot Locker in Calgary, Canada and I got this weird toy figure.

Raised a few questions:
What's the story behind this thing?
Why release an XX2 toy now?
Why the number 34?

yo i will buy that off you for like 10 bucks that things kinda hott... and i dont think anyone got that gift atleast i didnt... i wonder why they gave it out

it was only canada man, and it was just extra stuff nike canada had lying around.

LOL im in toronto we had a choice from that cheap thing n a jordan poster wit all the memebers on it...its on the jordan site i think...decent i guess

yeah my friend got this and i got a poster of the jordan team lineup (bibby allen, paul, melo etc)

This dude wants 500 for something XXII related

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Crystal clear! Thanks alot bro!! Hahaha. I guess I'll keep it. Nice little toy around the office.

its for ray allen. they handed this out 2 years ago at sole bar la. the grand opening of it. they had a whole bunch of everybody on the jordan team. they camein a XXII box. cats were beasting over them like if they were gunna be rare someday... ppl these days. put jordan and they think it'll be RARE someday.

Back
Top Bottom