SPECULATION OF KANYE's SHOE WITH NIKE (PIC) NEW UP CLOSE PIC on pg.4

Those are Nike x Kanye collabo. Cr8tive Rec was trying to recruit him for a collabo, but he decided to go with the Swoosh. As far as him designing, most of themasses don't know he excelled in Art school.

Originally Posted by fonkee1

Those are Nike x Kanye collabo. Cr8tive Rec was trying to recruit him for a collabo, but he decided to go with the Swoosh. As far as him designing, most of the masses don't know he excelled in Art school.

I remember reading somethin about him and goin to art school....didnt he get a bunch of scholarships to go to art schools?

Ya there was an MTV show once, with some of his art..I think he was the only one to get scholarships from his High School, but still didn't win MostArtistic( Typical high School)...But that is a cool pic of him sketching...

They favor the Jordan V wit lik a LV or Ato twist. Typical high fashion look from Ye and if these drop they'll be at the all expense hype beast price ofprolly $300 or better

And Ye super taleneted on the Art tip too, on that MTV joint he had a crazy drawing of him laying the hospital about to die wit sum jays or sumthin on, and hehad a painting of like ocean waves being played as musical notes so the boy is pretty gifted

those are pretty dope and I don't even like Kanye...I'd buy if the price was right.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by fonkee1

Those are Nike x Kanye collabo. Cr8tive Rec was trying to recruit him for a collabo, but he decided to go with the Swoosh. As far as him designing, most of the masses don't know he excelled in Art school.

I remember reading somethin about him and goin to art school....didnt he get a bunch of scholarships to go to art schools?
yes, he has even won NAACP awards for his art.

seems like kanye is going the jigga route with the inspiration coming from some high priced shoe(ato and gucci) and collaborating with a huge sneakercompany(nike and reebok). those atos are outta my price range so i hope well be able to cop these with ease. if they do drop.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

4ruv5c.jpg

ok ok....he is NOW officially my favorite person in hiphop.....homie designin his own nike's tinker style
smh.gif

These are so hott, do you all think these are customs just made for 'Ye? I would cop two pairs of these if they came out, hope there not 1 of 1.

of course his shoes look like other shoes. Ever listen to his music? Its definately NOT original. lol (btw i like his music)

Hey, that jacket you wore to the Grammy Awards was totally next level. It had lights and everything. Where'd it come from?

I designed it together with my stylist. I took a shape that I liked - I can't say who made it, but I liked it, it had a kick in the back. Under my jacket Iwore a Hedi hoodie. So we put on LED lights - there were LED lights on my jacket, on the sunglasses and my scarf.[table][tr][td]I had on a pair of Nikes too, but I can't talk about those because they're not out yet.[/td] [/tr][/table] The lights in the jacket were powered by battery.

source: http://themoment.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/02/28/live-from-colette-kanye-west/

i think im the only one that thinks kanye is a wackass rapper
Nope, i think he's a horrible rapper and a huge egotistical cry baby.

Nonetheless i actually like the shoe so far. Reminds me of that scene near the beginin of the first Terminator movie when Reese busted into that dept store tasteal clothes and shoes and he walks out after dodgin the cops and straps up his all black Nikes with the white sole...
pimp.gif

wowzers!

Perferrated Leather, suede toe, lasered Nike swoosh, hopefully great quality leather?

These look great
eek.gif

Props to Kanye on that design.

Now if I can only get my hands on a pair
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

i think im the only one that thinks kanye is a wackass rapper
Nope, i think he's a horrible rapper and a huge egotistical cry baby.

Nonetheless i actually like the shoe so far. Reminds me of that scene near the beginin of the first Terminator movie when Reese busted into that dept store ta steal clothes and shoes and he walks out after dodgin the cops and straps up his all black Nikes with the white sole...
pimp.gif

are you kidding? reese walked out with some vandals that had a fat silver swoosh. all black... half the damn shoe was covered by the swoosh...

Back
Top Bottom