Spider-Man The Animated Series Appreciation Post ('94-'98)

I just recently started watching again since I found it on Toon Disney every morning at 7:30am, and I just remembered how much I loved this show.

Everything was executed so well, and the last two episodes to end the series were epic.
pimp.gif

Spider Wars is the two part series finale of Spider-Man: The Animated Series, consisting of the episodes "I Really, Really Hate Clones" and "Farewell, Spider-Man". This episode deals with Spider-men from parallel universes, trying to stop Spider-Carnage from destroying all reality.
swars4.JPG

swars7.JPG

Spider-Carnage:
fare5.JPG

swars3.JPG

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fare4.JPG

Stan Lee
pimp.gif

fare6.JPG

Uncle Ben made an appearance
2swars.jpg

pimp.gif

I just hate how they left you hanging. You never find out if Peter finds the real Mary Jane.
frown.gif

Anyone else remember this?
nerd.gif

yo the new one aint all that bad. I dont care much for the animation style, but its not so bad that its unwatchable...its pretty entertaining. i catch itpretty much every weekend

[color= rgb(0, 153, 153)]Seen all the episodes last year...wow it brought back memories...i remember having at least 90% ofall the action figures[/color]

x men > Dragon ball z> spider-man > batman > fantasic 4 in the 94-98 reigon.

Where are all the good cartoons now a days. i find my self on saturday mournings watching sports center.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

batman the animated series >>>>>>>>>>> spiderman

No.

DBZ>Justice League Unlimited>X-Men>Spider Man>The Batman>The New Adventures Of Batman>Hulk=Iron Man

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

yes, 81-83 according to wiki.
I have been feeling a little depressed about getting older, but Dirty...

You make me feel young again
happy.gif

laugh.gif

the only thing i hated about spiderman the animated series was all the fact that they never finished finding mj. what was the last episode of that show anyways?

I've been watching that religiously for the past idk month or 2 off of ToonDisney and my DVR. The one episode that really pissed me off is the 1 where theGreen Goblin kidnaps Mary Jane and she gets lost and I really could feel Peter's frustration.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I've been watching that religiously for the past idk month or 2 off of ToonDisney and my DVR. The one episode that really pissed me off is the 1 where the Green Goblin kidnaps Mary Jane and she gets lost and I really could feel Peter's frustration.

Wasn't that today's episode?

She got lost in the portal and dude starts spazzing out. Tells Madam Webb to stay out of his life forever and stuff. I felt dude's anger forreal.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I've been watching that religiously for the past idk month or 2 off of ToonDisney and my DVR. The one episode that really pissed me off is the 1 where the Green Goblin kidnaps Mary Jane and she gets lost and I really could feel Peter's frustration.

Wasn't that today's episode?

She got lost in the portal and dude starts spazzing out. Tells Madam Webb to stay out of his life forever and stuff. I felt dude's anger for real.
laugh.gif

Yea they did a special on the Green Goblin last week and that was on as well, I refused to watch todays episode though. Seriously pissed me off.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom