SPIDERS FTL!!!........ vol I just killed one

I know I can't be the only one on NT who hates spiders
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Damn these things!!
HATE EM!

Woke up this morning, sat down at my computer.... see big 'ol dark brown spider walking across my desk out the corner of my eye.... get up...
He's about to disappear, grab a magazine QUICK. Don't want this dude in my room
sick.gif

Then he decides to make his way back out into open
smile.gif

SEE YA!

Smacked him so hard he flew off the table
roll.gif
roll.gif

How is it these SMALL things frighten me
mad.gif

o how i hate spiders but ya they do eat other bugs that i hate so i catch them and release them on the other side of the street

Originally Posted by 4x6191990

spiders catch all the nasty bugs and eat them for you. i let them stay in my room.
Indeed, which is why I'm cool with them OUTSIDE.
Ain't no damn bugs needing to be caught inside my room though
laugh.gif

Damn spiders probably feasting on my food crumbs or somethin
smh.gif

ever since i got bit by a spider i don't play when I see them.

Thanks to a spider I now have a scar on my leg where I have no feeling at all, i can poke it with a needle and everything and wont feel it.

as long as they outside i'm okay. if i see one in my spot RIP to the spider

I wouldn't mind the small ones around that cant cause harm...but anything thats gonna give me hospital time is not appreciated

Originally Posted by 4x6191990

spiders catch all the nasty bugs and eat them for you. i let them stay in my room.
yea ok let em stay in ya room n get a big @#$ lump on ya leg da next morning from it biting you.
laugh.gif

i hate spiders........ i was moving some boxs in my shed one day and this HUGE spider came out and i was like........ someone get my gun!

not to scare anyone but on average people eat 8 spiders every year in their sleep..

I HATE spiders If I see one in the house it has to die. I may let a daddy long legs live tho. Wolf Spiders ftl.

Garage%20Wolf%20rez.jpg

Spiders are useful. If I could make an agreement with one that it could stay in my room, but it couldn't lay eggs and it couldn't touch me then itwould be fine. It could stay in a web in the corner and devour insects, and we could coexist happily. Sadly, it is incapable of making such an agreement. Ideveloped a zero tolerance policy for spiders after I turned my couch over while cleaning and discovered two giant egg sacks.

I like spiders...If they in the house, I kill them though cause my family is scared of them.

Spiders do more good then bad...I'd rather let the spiders do what they do best then have every other bug imaginable walking up in my house.

I'm not scared of bug, but spiders definitely cause discomfort. Mad spiders get up in my house. Living around a lot of trees ftl.

Back
Top Bottom