Spike Lee in NY Knicks colorway Spiz'ike

He was at my school (BC) last week...he came to speak for Black Family Weekend (an event they have here every year for the past 36 years)...pretty funnyguy...and he ragged on New England sports teams, mainly the Pats and mad fun of them for losing to the G-Men...he wasn't rocking any heat though...butthose are pretty nice, a little too bright though

Ugly shoes.
sick.gif

this man needs to stop rocking Js because he makes them look ******ed no matter what pair he has on. (unless he wears a pair that he wore in a commerical) eventhat is iffy.

Those things are scary. They SUCK bad! Worse than King Countys IMO

Is it JBs intent to place the colors on Spizikes HORRIBLY? I mean they are bad enough, without the HORRIBLE color blocking...

indifferent.gif
1 shoe I wouldn't mind being an HOH exclusive
indifferent.gif

I swear i dont get some of you people....if it was on a NBA player on the knicks ya' would be all over it...

but cause spike lee got em on, they wack.

i like them.

Yea those have way too much orange on them, but with a little more blue i think they might be ok.

He came to my school (UNC Chapel Hill) to speak last semester and he was wearing the DTRT inspired colorway, and, of course, he wasn't matching. I guessthat's just how he rolls...

Back
Top Bottom