Spike Lee's directing the Americain "Oldboy" Remake? Vol. I don't even..

Poster and short review (Possible Spoiler)

http://badassdigest.com/2013/04/15/oldboy-remake-gets-a-poster-and-a-review/

Last edited:
Guess I'm the only one excited for this.

Fan of both. Interesting to see Mr. Lee step way outside of his usual theme.

She Hate Me :nthat:

Never seen this movie. I was going to, but went on wikipedia and ended up reading the whole plot and spoiling it for myself.

I've forgotten it by now, and since I'm back interested in seeing it I'm thinking I should watch the Spike Lee version first, then watch the original as a comparison.

I'm a huge spike lee fan, but if I see the original first I'm not going to enjoy it because I'll just be watching for the sake of comparison instead of being entertained by his amazing artistry.

[QUOTE name="Mark Antony"]
Originally Posted by Mark Antony

[QUOTE name="Tr1ll"]
Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Late pass please, if necessary.

eek.gif

I knew noting about this. Normaly I loathe american remakes of foreign movies, but its Spike Lee joint and its Oldboy. I don't even know what to say about this.

Do you think this is going to be another 2 Fast 2 Furious?

indifferent.gif
What the @@$# does this mean?
[/QUOTE]

I'm glad someone else was lost on that too.
laugh.gif
[/quote]

I had to do an IMDB search to make sure that Spike Lee didn't direct 2 Fast 2 Furious. I see that it was directed by John Singleton though.

I will be seeing this remake, even though I'm not a big Spike Fan.

Last edited:
Never seen the original
Just redbox'd it
And DAMN at that twist
Ol boy gotta be killin himself
He was really puttin it on her too
He was straight diggin her out
:smh: damn

I have this downloaded but still haven't watched it.

At first i thought the bad review were due to the taboo ending and being in America and all but then the original got 80% on RT while this got a 44% so I figure the movie was just plain bad.

Curious though if they changed the ending or if they actually stuck to the original?

Back
Top Bottom