SpinOFF: post some of the hotter breezies youve slept with

Originally Posted by CWrite78

the chick that was wearing your underwear >>>>>>>>>>> unless she's one of the 2 mentioned. if she is, pics are not flattering at all. because i remember she was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yea she's up there.  The first two pics I used are OLD, before I came along, like way before.   Just used those cuz it had two of them in it and thought that in itself was sweet haha.  But yea, underwear girl is there, just didnt wanna flood the thread with her pics again.    Cant find the pic of her in my undies, these should do. 

oh and the white girl posted is this one

Those pics were during 'my time' 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mags on fire

Did you make a "video" with them too?
laugh.gif

Just photo shoots
laugh.gif

About that high school video though, I remember buying a video capture card with RCA inputs just to be able to hook up my VCR to my PC so I can capture the video and get screenshots.   Whatta weirdo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Aye Cheeto, are you from the East Bay? I might have got to camo shorts up there before you.
laugh.gif

Nope.  SSF mang
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

Dunno if this thread will work compared to the other one because I predict a lot of Ducktales and posting pics of the hottest Facebook friends
Yea I figured that would be part of it.    Oh well, theyre just lying to themselves
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pookieman

Posting so that I may identify this thread at a faster pace later and to add pictures of the best looking females I have fornicated

Should be some good stuff
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheAbove

I gotta ask... Are those girls still friends?

and sidenote to all you dudes hating your height... If I recall these two were taller than him too.

Atta boy

"If you Dream, You Believe, You Achieve!" - @iamdiddy
Initially the first one really disliked me and her friend.  But now I think theyre "cool" with each other.   Who knows now. 

laugh.gif
FHC stay living off the glory of that one broad. You remind me of Bundy trying to relive High School football.

Unfortunately I have no pics. I am not friends with any ex's or one night stands on FB.....so proceed to pull my card if you wish.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

laugh.gif
FHC stay living off the glory of that one broad. You remind me of Bundy trying to relive High School football.

Unfortunately I have no pics. I am not friends with any ex's or one night stands on FB.....so proceed to pull my card if you wish.

-The Juice
I expected this
laugh.gif
     It's fine. I've posted some since, and want to post others but dont think it's a good idea.   

This is what Im with now.    I'll post moar once we're done talking
wink.gif
  (which seems to be any time now
eyes.gif
)

And if you dont want to/dont have pics to post, it's all good
smokin.gif

i see way too many #NT in my girls' followers. i'm not getting caught slippin..
nerd.gif

I want to post pics..but y'all snitches are out there heavy tryna simp...Imma wait and see

Originally Posted by and1play5

i want to post pics but there's a lot of snitches out there so i don't want conflicts and embarrassments to occur in my real life so as a result i'll just stick to lurking in this thread and hopefully some people will actually post pics so there'd be some lulz and drama
This.

Back
Top Bottom