SpinOff the gf topic: Post your gf

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by JayJay414

My ex of like 2days is an NTer...JanJan414...=(

U gotta regret those matching SNs huh?
smh.gif

Not really...its not like I'm gonna be spittin game to anybody else on here...lol...they are hella similar though...had mines first so it's likeshe's paying homage...
grin.gif

My ex of like 2days is an NTer...JanJan414...=(

U gotta regret those matching SNs huh?
smh.gif

Not really...its not like I'm gonna be spittin game to anybody else on here...lol...they are hella similar though...had mines first so it's like she's paying homage...
grin.gif
Paying homage my buns... that's plagiarisms! My lady was gonna get a tat of my name on her and I told her the day she did that I was gonna sueher for copy write infringement and take her to court.

Originally Posted by I R Andre

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

You guys seriously turn down women because of their political views? Niketalkers steadily losing.

And that chick has acne, besides that shes bad.
Um wouldn't that be the opposite of "steadily losing"??
The fact we (I) are able to turn down women because of their political views....
implying that just because we found one girl we'd have to stick with her no matter her political views...... because we couldn't get plenty other women... is NOT the case.
That'd be a win my man.

And at that, I'd go out with a liberal... but she just couldn't be too in your face about it, or too pasionate about it, etc etc
T-bone please, women mush you in the face in night clubs don't give me that nonsense. I never heard of some one that bags mad chicks being sonned in a club before.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah okay... cuz you know me???
It's the truth, I can/do get some good looking females
pimp.gif

Plus that girl wasn't white and she was trippin, thanks.
grin.gif
grin.gif

I only deal with white girls.
happy.gif
(mostly... on a rare occasionother/mixed races)

2qa6xbt.jpg

Break ups to make ups FTW
pimp.gif
(or FTL???).... hell IDK... either way, we're back on again

I'm happy
smile.gif
... if that matters
good to hear fam. At least nothing serious happened, cuz that post yesterday made it seem like some %*** was bout to go down wit u

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

You guys seriously turn down women because of their political views? Niketalkers steadily losing.

The fact we (I) are able to turn down women because of their political views....
implying that just because we found one girl we'd have to stick with her no matter her political views...... because we couldn't get plenty other women... is NOT the case.
That'd be a win my man.

And at that, I'd go out with a liberal... but she just couldn't be too in your face about it, or too pasionate about it, etc etc
T-bone please, women mush you in the face in night clubs don't give me that nonsense. I never heard of some one that bags mad chicks being sonned in a club before.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait.. hold up, TBONE was the dude who got mushed at the club?!
eek.gif
[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When that thread was made, I didn't look at the author.. I had no idea that was my sonTBONE[/color]
eek.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

Put me on with your ex fam....

lol, I know she was a NT fave, but Im still surprised how many people remember her
pics?
nerd.gif

p.s. where did you meet these chicks.....curious
haha why not...I posted TONS of pics when we were together but these should suffice to jog memories

l_6886adaf06608e96d7a0e666f105d48f.jpg

l_d88faf0cdb9186ee6d4e32606e20190e.jpg

annnnnd on the right

they come down in a bit...so check it out while you can

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

2qa6xbt.jpg

Break ups to make ups FTW
pimp.gif
(or FTL???).... hell IDK... either way, we're back on again

I'm happy
smile.gif
... if that matters
good to hear fam. At least nothing serious happened, cuz that post yesterday made it seem like some %*** was bout to go down wit u
I didn't even have a real life emotional reaction though, well, besides anger. SO I wasn't aboutto sit on NT sulking and what not. I was cool. My skin is too tough to get that depressed over a girl now. If I tried to slit my wrist, I'd dull theblade.....

all the girls posted are gorgeous...nice going guys
pimp.gif

and nako!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif

Thanks Dimply. Any time you feel like sharing my girl, I'll let her know and then we can work out a time and location
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

I R Andre wrote:
TBONE95860 wrote:
I R Andre wrote:

That'd be a win my man.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Wait.. hold up, TBONE was the dude who got mushed at the club?!
eek.gif
[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]When that thread was made, I didn't look at the author.. I had no idea that was my son TBONE[/color]
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That girl was on some other stuff
smh.gif
smh.gif
and one time situation. Dude made it seem like it was something that happens all thetime
laugh.gif
please
Recap for those that don't remember: I sit down a stool next to a wall (next to the bar), girl thinks I touchedher rear-end although I did not (girl was ugly, why would I have? plus who does that anyway? I'm not disrespectful like that to women).... she then pushesmy head against the wall
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
, I get in her face.... her friends get between us, I walk away cuz you know the guy would always take the L in that type of situation no matter whatACTUALLY happened
smh.gif

But anyway... lets not get too far off subject here.... back to posting women my NTers, you've done good thus far,props
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

Originally Posted by dgk3188

smokin.gif

Are you a actor?I swear I've seen you on tv before can't quite put my finger on it.

dude looks like a light-skinned Rich Boy

richboy.jpg

Imma have to say that's a reach.But seriously is that really him.I'm like 80% sure that dude in the pic is a actor.

roll.gif
lol at rich boy thats borderline disrespectful haha but i wish i was a actor that be legit where did you think you saw me?
I have no idea.But some one who looks identical to you is in alot of shows.

may be a reach, but i was thinking chris brown... in the second pic...

Originally Posted by dgk3188

smokin.gif

Are you a actor?I swear I've seen you on tv before can't quite put my finger on it.

dude looks like a light-skinned Rich Boy

richboy.jpg

Imma have to say that's a reach.But seriously is that really him.I'm like 80% sure that dude in the pic is a actor.

roll.gif
lol at rich boy thats borderline disrespectful haha but i wish i was a actor that be legit where did you think you saw me?
I have no idea.But some one who looks identical to you is in alot of shows.

may be a reach, but i was thinking chris brown... in the second pic...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ehh, why not.. Not the GF just yet, but we're getting there..
Just what I was looking for & 100% Dominican.[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](Steph, don't kill me
laugh.gif
)[/color]

2ilfygm.jpg

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ehh, why not.. Not the GF just yet, but we're getting there..
Just what I was looking for & 100% Dominican.[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](Steph, don't kill me
laugh.gif
)[/color]

2ilfygm.jpg

You rebounded quite nicely my friend
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom