spizike boots??

i'm feeling the black ones, i haven't seen any other threads talking about them, who plans on picking them up??

i have the all black pair not bad really but i got mine for free lol but i guess i would buy them if they were cheap

I just wanted 2 see you react, and you did. Thank you very much, for allowing me time 2 edit my post in this free world
Please help me help the noobiest NT members become a better consumer so that in time proper quality molds can be executed
You do start a lot of threads in this forum

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^You guess you would buy it if it was almost free, but you already have it?

he asked if anyone woould cop and i said yea if i didnt have a pair and they were cheaper then retail i would but i already hve a pair that i recieved at nocost btw dont really think your comment was needed but hey its a free world mr.niketalk

MSRP is $185

Here's a picture of the Black / Anthracite pair:
sidelineapparel_2075_132227255

375356-001

Here's a picture of the Dark Cinder / Black pair:
sidelineapparel_2075_128579871

375356-201

I like the brown pair more, but they are both money.
If they go down to at least $140, I'll cop.

Yea there steep, We haven't moved many yet but its not cold enough down here in NC yet either. The boot is actually made out of some good quality leather.Its not as bulky as you would expect out of a boot so that's a plus and its suppose to be waterproof if any one cares. The third colorway will probably bethe best looking one which drops in November or December.

Back
Top Bottom