Spizike COOL-GREY 2008 ????

What the hell?? I just saw some really nice Spizikes on the Opium website: http://www.opiumstore.com ! On the right, just scroll down and you'll see 'em under the fire-red Spizikes. It says"coming soon" under that pic. Anyone knows more on these joints? US-release too??

With clear soles too! Hmm...I smell a custom - remove those clear midsoles and add them to some black cement 3s....HMMMM

Damn them hot!

Mj had a pair on

coolgreyairjordanspizikip2.jpg

Micheal did ware the jordan 12 air jordan fusions and he wore these spiz'ikes around the same time so i believe these probably will release

Thanks Flip.

Clear soles or not - the shoe just look so damn busy. Its like rush hour traffic in Manhattan. During a snow storm.

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

Micheal did ware the jordan 12 air jordan fusions and he wore these spiz'ikes around the same time so i believe these probably will release

wear did he ware them?

OK guys, it's dropping @ Opium in Paris soon, but what about other stores and the US??

I think these are hott !! I saw them on the site when they were advertising the XXIII release...tried calling for more info but there was a language barrier

the cement spizikes almost got copped but they messed up with that light grey print......if these can come out looking exactly like that pic.....it will be thefirst spizike purchase i make. those are fire.

NYGIANTS11--those clear soles would look crazy on the black cement 3's!!

they look like they were inspired by fakes but why not another OG inspired spiz'ike...like a black cement spiz'ike or a White Varsity Red BlackSpiz'ike

Originally Posted by NKETLK

Those are nice! Any info would be appreciated!

My first post!
smokin.gif

Welcome to NKETLK! I love the Name and avy!

Those are the ONLY spike's I would own!

-h23

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

the cement spizikes almost got copped but they messed up with that light grey print......if these can come out looking exactly like that pic.....it will be the first spizike purchase i make. those are fire.

Back
Top Bottom