Spizike Grape CW pics

spizike-grape-2.jpg
spizike-grape-3.jpg
spizike-grape-4.jpg

Do u have that other pic from sneakernews.com. I think these look so much better on. I might cop.

The Grape/aqua colorway is generally my favorite color combo by JB (Grape V's are my grails), but this is just a waste. Pass.

They looked better when I saw only one pic lol. These *!*%% are ugly as most spizikes are and will be passed on.

Oh wow. Total trash. Awful mix of colors and cheap "mike" lacekeeper to boot. Thumbs up JB! Keep it rollin! LOL

They could have done so much better with dese..... The only spizike I will be purchasing are the cement greys in February . dey can keep dese lol....

Horrid! even the placement of the colors looks off esp wit that light elephant print and the 23 on it...gross only thing i like about it is the midsole and thebottoms and i'd like to see it on a 3 Retro...never was a fan of Spizikes

one of the nicer colors..but until they fix the midsole peeling no more spizikes

They are decent there is a very small chance I will get them, but we will see. The grape idea has made no real appearance on these and whats up with the 23,the grapes didnt even have a 23 on them.

A for effort, but F for execution with out a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom