Split - M Night's new movie starring James McAvoy (2017)

how the doctor gonna be holding conferences about what these ppl can do but not believe in the beast and his abilities tho?

Finally saw this tonight. I enjoyed every minute and thought it was reslly good. I havent seen unbreakable in a minute but when i heard mr glass at the end it got me thinking. So ill have to go watch unbreakable again to tie it together.

[quote name="ksteezy" ,url="/t/658839/split-m-nights-new-movie-starring-james-mcavoy-2017/30#post_27405215"]Oh yeah, CO Piscatella still the same ol abusive ahole

Dude the type of actor you just wanna kick in the nuts[/quote]

:lol: i was wondering why he looked familiar. Yup same ole kinda guy

Well lemme tell you why it was so trash...idk how to do spoilers so if you didn't see the movie stop reading now

First, the beginning made it seem like she either knew the dude or had been abducted by him before. Like how was she so knowledgeable about how to interact with him or how he would react to certain stuff, like when she told the chick to piss on herself. What made him spray the other two girls with Chloroform or whatever it was and not the main chick until she tried to run?

Not everyone reacts the same way. After finally getting her back story, ican see why she froze up.

Id say she told ole girl to piss herself because she probably accidentally did the same thing before and her uncle got pissed and didnt mess with hed that time AND/OR how they showed the flashback of the dad telling her the females were smarter because they were trying to survive. It was obvious dude had OCD from when he got in the car had to clean s*** off and when he brought that chair in he wiped it off first.

He left them alone multiple times for long stretches for them to esacape when he would email and go see the old lady...Why didn't they escape any of them times? How exactly were they going to escape? 1. They couldnt even get out of the main room 2. They didnt know about the vent until after the 2nd visit i believe, which is when they first met Hedwig

***** was taking stab wounds and bullets like nothing in the end..and survived. he and other personalities explained that the beast was more evolved than a human and all this other stuff. So if dude can transform mentally, run barefoot across the city at insane rate, and climb a wall like spiderman, he can eat a bullet or 2

how the doctor gonna be holding conferences about what these ppl can do but not believe in the beast and his abilities tho?

I think she just believed that the body could change but only to a certain extent, like the examples in the film; one personality needing insulin while the other does not.

IIRC McAvoys character(s) described the Beast as big and tail and hairy and I think the Doc didn't believe that a person could change it's physically that much to where they transform into a "beast".

Waiting for this to hit Netflix so I can re-watch again.

Back
Top Bottom