(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

I love what they did with Brienne's storyline, the whole encounter with the Hound and Arya was just well done IMO.

Ctcrexeeredrtftvybybyunuhnuynuygvyfvtdcrdcrsxsrxrdctfvftvyfvygbgubugbuynuhnuhuimuimihnunubygbygvtfvtfcrdrxrsxrsxrcdtcrtvytbygubytbtyvtrrextecrtvtybuynyuimingybvftfctdcrsxr

I agree

I didn't know the children of the forest shot fireballs either ... That was out of nowhere :lol:

But other than that it was pretty well done.

Asipkgfcvmnczsqwtopgdhjlphgjgwwfvnffffdwwfvgjkklgewwqqsgjnmbzaaegkpljgfffwwsvjkhgffdesdhljklpnbctukofewgioddfffgkjdwsdfbkkjkvsee

R.I.P. to jojen.

He just stayed on the ground after Meera kicked him down. Brave dude though. Knew his fate but kept on going. He must've seen how important it was for Bran and the grand scheme of things. I'm still clueless on where this storyline will lead to and how it will connect to other stuff. Oddest thing in the books for me.

Fggffhdsefgfddghhffghhggggg
Fffhjtfghyfghhgfghhgghhhhhhh
hbgdggfhjgghhgghhhhgghhhhg

salkcmflkascfmn
asnldjasnldsandla
nalskdnlasndaks

So Jaime gonna mess around and bed a sand snake? :lol:
How are you posting in the book thread and then whining in the show thread? :lol:

sldkjfkslkjkfasdf

sldkjfsodkfjslfjks

ldsjfsldfkjsdlf

lsdjfsdlfkjsljk

If Cold Hands didn't show up this episode then its safe to say that he was cut from the show which is to bad IMO.

sldkjfkslkjkfasdf
sldkjfsodkfjslfjks
ldsjfsldfkjsdlf
lsdjfsdlfkjsljk

If Cold Hands didn't show up this episode then its safe to say that he was cut from the show which is to bad IMO.

Rvtcdxrsxesxrsctrftfvyfbybunuhnihnihnnbyvytcrxesxwexewxrcrdctrvytbygbugnhununuuyvyfvtdcrdxrsxeszaersxrdctrvfy

Apparently he wasn't that important...

Served his purpose and brought bran to the tree... Not like bran was going anywhere :lol:

Fewklb cdrhjkjfffewwjkncgjvddfwdjlkbfdjjddddeqwsdghhddfhkohhczvklnggjvsdhkpjddaadchjhlkgddssdvjljfefklbdtjjbkjdsfkljbgggggffgffgggggffddddffg

Then he's just gone like all the other rangers who never came back. Dangerous job.

Last edited:
eokrjtektlejlkertlketjktjlkejlkerkdjgkdjgkdjkgdjskfjskgjdkgkdjgk

Wow no LS?

Haven't watched the finale yet because I was watching that massacre in San Antonio.
sick.gif

asfasfasfasffgasdjbasfg

lena headey trolled the **** out of everyone with that "my stone heart" IG post :lol: :smh:

lowkey annoyed that it wasn't revealed. felt like a perfect moment to do so. i guess they're going to save her reveal for when the show gets slow in the AFFC & ADWD books.

asfasfasfasffgasdjbasfg

lena headey trolled the **** out of everyone with that "my stone heart" IG post :lol: :smh:

lowkey annoyed that it wasn't revealed. felt like a perfect moment to do so. i guess they're going to save her reveal for when the show gets slow in the AFFC & ADWD books.

or just every GOT book reader, over analyzed and theorized everything and got their heart broken (as we all do, including myself)..
think people looked into tha pic way too much. and like i said earlier, there was no point of revealing that then waitin a whole season. quite honestly the way this show is oin who knows if we'll get it at all.

Last edited:
gjsdk;gjsa;gjsd;gs;lgkaslgks'gkhfl;hkl;gkh;dflkmhk;fmhs;hm;fgs;kfmh;sdkgk;dsmgalf;dkg;dgal;gamg;afmdk;gms;kdgms;kdgm;kdsmds;ms;kskskdsdmsdmgklsdgl

all they had to do was show brienne at night searching for arya and come across the BwB w LS

i guess they have to have the freys lead up to that

I feel like it's a huge cliff hanger if all they did was reveal her and don't explain how or why she is alive and she will do....
This is why I don't see why people are so upset... the show closes out the books all the time so far. Like yea for us book watchers we know whats going to happen next for their finales but the show hasnt done anything that makes fans be like....
wait what the heck is that and what is going on.

which is a good thing keep it simple. or people are oing to be spoiling themselves without reading the books going to wikis or sneaking a peak in boards like this and then there is no real mystery for next season. and what D&D have done with this show so far which is a good thing. is kept us uessing. even most of us book readers

I haven't read any of the books, can somebody point me to where season 4 ends in the books.

i want to start from there. please just pm me.

gjsdk;gjsa;gjsd;gs;lgkaslgks'gkhfl;hkl;gkh;dflkmhk;fmhs;hm;fgs;kfmh;sdkgk;dsmgalf;dkg;dgal;gamg;afmdk;gms;kdgms;kdgm;kdsmds;ms;kskskdsdmsdmgklsdgl

Good episode but I am still mad about no LS

I even waited after the credits to see if something would show up lol

gyfutkyjtkfhtg,trjmrfmhgmgrndmfjenmffjyruygydrtgyufdtgthtsuergfgert3erwwhrtj

Anyone else kind of disappointed in them cutting out Jaimes confession about Tysha to Tyrion? In the books it felt like that was what really pushed him over the edge enough to take out Tywin. Just felt a little off that one of his main motivators became Shae instead.

Anyone else kind of disappointed in them cutting out Jaimes confession about Tysha to Tyrion? In the books it felt like that was what really pushed him over the edge enough to take out Tywin. Just felt a little off that one of his main motivators became Shae instead.

Rcrexesxesxercctvytbygbunhunimijmijuhbugbytvfyvtrctdcrexesxewxweccbytbnuhninuinnuybytvyrvtrvtdcrexesxsexdctfvyfbybubuy

I think they've decided to replace the whole tysha angle with that cousin lannister smashing beetles convo

Instead of "where do ****** go", expect a lot of beetle talk from Tyrion next season

I haven't read any of the books, can somebody point me to where season 4 ends in the books.

i want to start from there. please just pm me.

It's seriously all over the place....some story lines are deep into book 5, while some are at the end of book 3

If you just want to finish the story.... Hit the wikis

If you truly want to understand what's going on, start with book 1.... You won't be disappointed

So many things are different, if you start on book 4 it will be so confusing that you won't want to finish it

Ffghhffghhjjeefjkkjhhhhgggfdwwxvnjgggfddsdvhddghh

I was also disappointed in them taking out Tyrion lying when he admitted to killing joffrey and shocking Jaime.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom