(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

anybody read the greens and the blacks? definately worth the read. What are you guys reading while waiting for book 6?

Yesterday's episode felt like a lot of filler, the Sand Snakes scene particularly.

Theon still getting **** on. I wonder what they're going to do on the show to finally have him snap out of it.

woah just caught up on this thread and sorry to bring it up but did you really compare game of thrones sansa scene to slavery in 12 years a slave?

thats just asinine

giphy.gif

238947923785942385930475893485i34urfiwoeutgioghihifhgopsdufgopwsjfdsjfowqeqeqweqw431234213e4r23r23r

I'm hoping Varys comes back with a bang

Maybe with Young Griff like in the books (Doubt it)

Yaubajvwjqhwjsgqjhsjajqjhegqjiaggwkah

From the casting listings for next season,it looks like they haven't fully ditched the Crows eye story since they're looking for "Pirates" :nerd:

I get the show runners have to change things just because there is so much going on in the books.. And some characters can kinda merged into others..

But I really don't get what they are doing with certain things.. Like specifically with Sansa/little finger

There is no need for littlefinger to physically be in kings landing to accomplish the things he did.. And to tell lady olenna that he was behind giving cersei the info that lead to loras and Margarey being locked up

Then considering the amount of spies all of the people involved should have, why is there a need for little finger to supply that information

And why would he play the Sansa card so early when he is well aware of what is heading to winterfell.. Like literally his two aces in the hole are Sansa and sweet robin

I get the show runners have to change things just because there is so much going on in the books.. And some characters can kinda merged into others..

But I really don't get what they are doing with certain things.. Like specifically with Sansa/little finger

There is no need for littlefinger to physically be in kings landing to accomplish the things he did.. And to tell lady olenna that he was behind giving cersei the info that lead to loras and Margarey being locked up

Then considering the amount of spies all of the people involved should have, why is there a need for little finger to supply that information

And why would he play the Sansa card so early when he is well aware of what is heading to winterfell.. Like literally his two aces in the hole are Sansa and sweet robin

little finger has no story in the book and sansas is pretty boring so i think this is needed.

I get keeping the actors involved..

But the moves are out of littlefinger's character.. And there has to be a better way to keep them involved

jbsadlkjasbasfasfasff

i'm holding out hope for LSH appearance. the actor gendry was quoted saying that the 10th episode is going to break the internet.

in my mind there's only a few things that could do that.

it'll probably be what happens to jon though :frown:

Last edited:
;klzsdhbgxjkfvly sjklgfvacjklhbgeskfh7gyjkyrjk6tg

Like you said,it's probably the mutiny against Jon and Cersei's penance walk. The latter will surely rustle maximum jimmies I'm certain 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Ajsjjdjdjjdjdjjejdjjdjdjjdjdjdjjdjdjdjdjjdjdjdjdjdjjdjdjd

Don't think they'll go with cersei's walk yet.. probably jon's moment

I hope it is jon snows part. That is what will break the internet.
If it doesnt happen i swear im wearing my jon snow dies t shirt once a week til next season

jbsadlkjasbasfasfasff

i'm holding out hope for LSH appearance. the actor gendry was quoted saying that the 10th episode is going to break the internet.

in my mind there's only a few things that could do that.

it'll probably be what happens to jon though :frown:

Man I'm still holding out for her appearance too

What are the chances of them filming it on the low and not telling anyone?

@()#$(#)(#@)(#)(#)(#(#(!_@()@#(@_(@_(@(@(@_@(_@(@(@(@(@)(@(@@)@()@(

I'm thinking it's dany riding drogon and 'for the watch'

Back
Top Bottom