(Spoilers) ASOIAF Books Discussion (All Books Read Edition) (Spoilers)

Really wanna see how this plays out:

Sam saying don't worry about John he always comes back pretty much confirms that if he does die it's only temporary

Djehjwkwkwooemmeolekekkekeklekekkekekkelellelelelelek

^ I pretty much thought that meant dude wasn't coming back

Last edited:
Djehjwkwkwooemmeolekekkekeklekekkekekkelellelelelelek

^ I pretty much thought that meant dude wasn't coming back
I felt the same way when he said it. Maybe not this episode or even this season.

We still have to reallize though most stuff going down now is purely fan service

Which is part of the reason I'm not a fan of setting the WW out to be the purely evil antagonist of the story now.
The skeletons imo is a waste of cgi. I like the undead more.

Dany and tyrion thing is also going much different than i see it going in the book but it also may confirm she is possibly going a little mad as well. Or at least shows her pure arrogance and naivety. Which i thought tyrion being there would help change that perception (granite only one episode of tgem together)

*randomly types letters to avoid spoilers for non-book readers*

^^^ Tdogg still pushing for that Ice Dragon mess. GodSpeed.

I think the Night’s King sees Jon as his biggest threat, not someone that he wants to sit on the "Ice Throne". NK was showing his strength and literally saying "Come at me bro". The last scene wasn't a join our army campaign, imo.

Anywho, that episode last night was one for the books. Not my favorite ep, but certainly might crack my top 5. My face nearly melted when Jon's Valyrian Steel killed the white. Don't remember the last time a GoT ep had me on the edge of my seat. Was I the only one getting a feeling of the battle at Blackwater ?

Btw, I feel "The Mutiny" is coming next episode.

Dany+Tyrion scenes are A1. I don't see Dany going mad like her father but we see how inexperienced she is as a ruler. Her "break the wheel" speech is more of a pipe dream.

Arya's storyline is still a snooze fest.

Sansa finding out her brothers are alive was a good moment for her. Reek/Theon is coming around slowly.

I did a light fist pump when Cersei drank the water off the floor.

I give that ep. 9.5 out of 10. By far the best of the season.

My top 5

Blackwater
The Watchers on the Wall
Red Wedding
Hardhomme
The Snake and the Mountain

Last edited:
I initially thought that the white walker "knight" thing that Jon killed with Valerian steel was Benjen,with the beard and all but I'm guessing he's still out there.

gxcbffbhgfjhkhgukhyuiyhuikyhuikyhuiyouiuyutuyukukiy.uk6tyt4ihryuytyr

Man imagine all the feels that are gonna be had when they show the mutiny :lol:. Everyone's thinking that Jon's untouchable at this point and then getting another sharp dose of reality in GRRM's world is gonna be :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:

Man imagine all the feels that are gonna be had when they show the mutiny :lol:. Everyone's thinking that Jon's untouchable at this point and then getting another sharp dose of reality in GRRM's world is gonna be :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin
hshshsusjhdhdusvydyvurhdvufib
Dgdhhdhdjdjudyvdvtihifbfbiitbitb
Hdhhdhdjdjjdjhdhshdvuduvifbifbjfbkfjkbf

Read my mind. They really set the fan base up.:lol:

Last edited:

Great episode in my top 5

Maybe they won't end up stabbing Snow like they did in the books

Who was that creepy guy in the boat with them?

*randomly types letters to avoid spoilers for non-book readers*

Man imagine all the feels that are gonna be had when they show the mutiny :lol:. Everyone's thinking that Jon's untouchable at this point and then getting another sharp dose of reality in GRRM's world is gonna be :smokin

I'm looking forward to the fan reactions more than the actual mutiny. Hope there's a slew of reaction videos on YouTube similar to after the Red Wedding.

You guys gotta let go of LS at this point. I think "for the watch" happens in episode 10. This making Ollie one of the most hated characters.

I think somehow Jon will get the message that Sansa is alive trapped in Winterfell and maybe his brothers are still alive. Whether it'd be by her and Theon escaping to the Wall or Ramsay's letter. He'll want to rally the troops and march on Winterfell and itll raise the tension even more and cause Wun Wun to start going crazy then everyone will start fighting amongst each other with Ollie teary eyed slipping in from behind "for the watch."

7ydtyutrf7egeqiurvlahlfhhskli6kgnodnhsi.g,kl;uordly.buhifjuilo.;f

Nooooo

They can't turn my man Olly into Theon 2.0 :smh:

Last edited:
alsd;fja;dslkfja;dlkfj;adslkfj;alkdsjf;alkdsjf;alksdjf;laksdjf;alksjdf;aklsdjf;alksdjf;asdklfj;alksdjf;alksdjf;alkdsjf;akldsjf;alkdsjfals;djfa;slkdjf;alskdjf;laksdjf;akdsjf;alkdsfj;alksjfd

What if the show ends with a hint that Jon is alive? 
nerd.gif

For example, they show the stabbing and he "dies", and as they're burning his body, his eyes open...end credits.

skyskygdkfmfdmrfdmjdrfgkfvdmfdygyajsetryhjuiyitjturutghy5ruuopuliol

I feel like showing his apparently lifeless body with everything burning around him at Castle Black followed by a close up of Ghost snarling next to the body would be an awesome way to end the season imo. Also plays into the Jon warging theory.

Last edited:

asijfaosdlkmf
asnflafal;kfn
nlakfnl;anf

I'm saying man, people so sure they even down to bet on it. :lol:

aslkdfjalskdfja;sldkjf;alskdjf;alsdkfj;alksdjf;alksdjf;laksjdf;alksdjf;alksjdf;alksjdf;alkdsjf;alkdsjf;alsdjf;alskdfj;lsakdf;jsalkdfj;aslkdjf;aslkdf;aslkdfj;aslkjfd

I kinda like the warging theory, but I don't know if the show will do it. In the books all the Stark children except Sansa and Robb have warging experiences with their wolves, but in the show Bran was the only one. I think they hinted at it with Rickon being in the crypts of Winterfell.

asijfaosdlkmf
asnflafal;kfn
nlakfnl;anf

I'm saying man, people so sure they even down to bet on it. :lol:

Lol you saw that too. I cant wait.
This is also part of the reason i dont like that stannis too melisandre with him

When Jon got on the boat there was a person with a cloak with the hood up sitting in front of Jon looking suspicious. There's a pic in the show thread.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom