"Sport Red" Nike Air Max 95 (with Grey Gradient) - Fall 2009 Release - First Look

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com

Following up on our [Fall 2009 New Green Nike Air Max 95 post] we take a look at another upcoming Fall 2009 Nike Air Max 95, the Sport Red Nike Air Max 95. The Sport Red Air Max 95, like the New Green 95 and every other beloved AM95, is based on the classic Grey gradient base with Sport Red accents at the eyelets, Swoosh, and Visible Air Unit. For those that missed out on the Chilis in 2008, the Sport Reds are solid back up plan.

The Sport Red Nike Air Max 95 is set to release during the Fall of 2009.

Tech Info:
Nike Air Max 95
White/Sport Red-Neutral Grey-Medium Grey
609048-165
$145

Pics via NTInfomaniac for KixandtheCity.com

2j14dcp.jpg

MaZe

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Look nice...but...these look exactly like the recent chili retros, save for the laces...kinda surprised
Nike Air logo in the back is red.

how are they different besides the laces? didn't get the chilis, didn't really want them (I have enough red shoes thanks to JB). but bring on the poolsand such

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

how are they different besides the laces? didn't get the chilis, didn't really want them (I have enough red shoes thanks to JB). but bring on the pools and such

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Nike Air logo in the back is red.

at least 1 pair, maybe 2. nike is killin it with the blue, orange, green and reds dropping. i was about to give up on 95's with all my pairs crumbling.

Back
Top Bottom