"Sport Red" Nike Air Max 95 (with Grey Gradient) - Fall 2009 Release - First Look

I really don't get this LOL they look just like Chili's. Why not just give us a whole different color versus a different shade of red?????

I have chilis and these may have to be copped...I'd like to see a side by side comparison of the two...Maze I kno u can get it down...set up one of thosehd vids wit that

Originally Posted by CeRtIfIeD bAlLeR

Missed out on the chillis.... these will be copped!

New Green's will be copped as well...just when I thought 2009 couldn't get any better
tired.gif

I got a pair of chili's, looks the same to me.
But, I might pick up a pair of these too, just for the hell of it
ohwell.gif

you can never have enough gradient am 95's
pimp.gif

oh man these are great

got an extra pair of chilli's too, will sell those to buy these....'09 has 4 am95s so far that are a success....oh boy

Since I have two pair of Chilli's from the recent retro I think I'll be passin on these (unless I get to scoop on an employee 50 or somethin)...

But...

'09 does in fact look like its shaping up to be a strong year for am 95 retros...

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

how are they different besides the laces? didn't get the chilis, didn't really want them (I have enough red shoes thanks to JB). but bring on the pools and such

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Nike Air logo in the back is red.

laugh.gif
what was the point of these releasing?

Chilis were Team Red, right? Sprot Red is more vibrant than Team Red. I like these Sport Reds. I missed out on the Chhilis as well. I would get these if theyare readily available and not QS or exclusive to one store. Maybe even cop with a discount, that would be nice.

With all these Air Maxes and all the Jordans supposedly coming out in the next year or so, I'm gonna have to step up my side hustles to keep up. Damn.

as much as i love these and the chilis, i get tired of seeing the same shoe released every year in different variations [neons, infrareds]... NIKE can we getsome comets please! mine are beat..

Looks like '09 is going to be a good year for '95 fans. I'm kind of surprised they are releasing these so soon after the Chilli's...I'm notcomplaining though!

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

My chillis will suffice
I would like to see a comparrison post about these aswell though. Just to see how off the shade is in the same light..but I was stuck on coppingblue/grey gradient colors in the future and now they release another red colorway..

Back
Top Bottom