Sports Athletes Cars

http://ballsiest.com/sportsblog/2007/09/25/devin-hester-is-the-%*+!/devin-hester-carjpg/
img0051ld4.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

lol @ the monta joke...

Toine was later robbed after that pic was taken....

I don't care how much $ you got, I ain't trying to see a scratch on a Ferrari.

Luke Walton with a Lambo is exactly what is wrong with the NBA....but I'm not mad.

Who recalls that post on here with the dude who gave Shaq a ride in like a 1989 Honda Accord. Dude's knees were near the roof I think.
Why is Luke Walton with a Lambo wrong? He's a doing a fair share of work on the Lakers.

And that was a Prelude, not sure of the year, but can't be more than 10 years old. This was when Shaq was still in Miami and parked a long distant from a restaurant and homie gave Shaq a lift.
Bonafied role player in a Lambo is just wrong....it really just goes to show you how these dudes are paid though.

Hester
devinhestercar.jpg

Ortiz
dab2_3.JPG

PBF
mayweather1.jpg

mayweather2.jpg

Beck
4uvfq6p.jpg

beckhams-whole-foods-03.jpg

2pobne8.jpg

160vuv7.jpg

Ryan Sheckler
24pb29k.jpg

2qvzczn.jpg

Rob Dyrdek
matte white tahoe
ilegb7.png

2whmi3k.jpg

Michael Strahan
4qhhslx.png

Captain Jack
3051263373_0e881df694.jpg

Shaq in the Prelude
ab1vs.jpg

Gotta start working on my game so I can get my Ferrari game tight. Nice cars seeking hedo with a challenger is kinda weird.

Originally Posted by wj4

lol @ the monta joke...

Luke Walton with a Lambo is exactly what is wrong with the NBA....but I'm not mad.

Who recalls that post on here with the dude who gave Shaq a ride in like a 1989 Honda Accord. Dude's knees were near the roof I think.
Why is Luke Walton with a Lambo wrong? He's a doing a fair share of work on the Lakers.

And that was a Prelude, not sure of the year, but can't be more than 10 years old. This was when Shaq was still in Miami and parked a long distant from a restaurant and homie gave Shaq a lift.
Bonafied role player in a Lambo is just wrong....it really just goes to show you how these dudes are paid though.
I've been mentioning this to a few friends as a joke...the starter kit for you when drafted are: iced out watch, earrings, and tattoos.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by wj4

lol @ the monta joke...

I've been mentioning this to a few friends as a joke...the starter kit for you when drafted are: iced out watch, earrings, iced out piece, nice suv tattoos.

Back
Top Bottom