Sports bets you've made with your friends vol. share

Originally Posted by xxR2xx

I bet my boy $1000, after the Lakers went down 0-2 to the Celtics in '08, that the Lakers would win 3 of the next 5 titles.

Interesting bet. 

Originally Posted by xxR2xx

I bet my boy $1000, after the Lakers went down 0-2 to the Celtics in '08, that the Lakers would win 3 of the next 5 titles.

Interesting bet. 

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

got $100 on the Bulls is they meet the Heat in playoffs, been pushing to double it but he scared

Lot of variables in this. 

So if seedings stay the same both the Bulls and Heat have to make it all the way to the conference finals.  So if Bulls advance to the conf finals but the Heat don't.  You lose? 

Dang.

I'm pretty sure "is" should have been "if"...so it doesn't take all the pieces to fall into perfect place.
Long story short...Bulls>Heat...In which, I agree.

Mine

No Big East team would be in the Final Four...the only team that scared me was UConn...for good reason

I used to bet Miller Lite 6 packs on Detroit Tiger home run hitters...have to pick one "known" slugger and one surprise player for each game. 

Originally Posted by amel223

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

got $100 on the Bulls is they meet the Heat in playoffs, been pushing to double it but he scared

Lot of variables in this. 

So if seedings stay the same both the Bulls and Heat have to make it all the way to the conference finals.  So if Bulls advance to the conf finals but the Heat don't.  You lose? 

Dang.

I'm pretty sure "is" should have been "if"...so it doesn't take all the pieces to fall into perfect place.
Long story short...Bulls>Heat...In which, I agree.

Mine

No Big East team would be in the Final Four...the only team that scared me was UConn...for good reason

I used to bet Miller Lite 6 packs on Detroit Tiger home run hitters...have to pick one "known" slugger and one surprise player for each game. 

I bet my friend $100 the Nats wouldn't win 70 games in 07, luckily he forgot about it by the end of the year
laugh.gif

i rarely bet money cause most dudes i know are all talk and will flake anyways. bastards

most recently was just lunch for the lakers and celtics game 7 last year. i won of course
pimp.gif

I bet my friend $100 the Nats wouldn't win 70 games in 07, luckily he forgot about it by the end of the year
laugh.gif

i rarely bet money cause most dudes i know are all talk and will flake anyways. bastards

most recently was just lunch for the lakers and celtics game 7 last year. i won of course
pimp.gif

I've won a lot bets. The most painful bet I have EVER lost was in 2002 when this went down.
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I lost $1500 on the tuck rule game. It's not the money or that I lost, it's HOW I lost that has me heated.
wonderfulcallit11.jpg

They made it to the Superbowl the next season, but things haven't been right since. Yes the Raiders are my team.
30t6p3b.gif

I've won a lot bets. The most painful bet I have EVER lost was in 2002 when this went down.
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I lost $1500 on the tuck rule game. It's not the money or that I lost, it's HOW I lost that has me heated.
wonderfulcallit11.jpg

They made it to the Superbowl the next season, but things haven't been right since. Yes the Raiders are my team.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

In the 2004-05 season, i made a $1000 bet that tracy mcgrady would never win a championship as a player. that bet is looking better and better every year.
this year i got $100 on if there is a celtics/heat series. I got the celtics winning if that series happens.

did you have to put that tmac bet up front? with a friend or a bookmaker?

ive made a lot of random bets in the past few years but i made a bet in 07 that the patriots WOULDNT win the superbowl during week 1. needless to say, my boy still owes me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

In the 2004-05 season, i made a $1000 bet that tracy mcgrady would never win a championship as a player. that bet is looking better and better every year.
this year i got $100 on if there is a celtics/heat series. I got the celtics winning if that series happens.

did you have to put that tmac bet up front? with a friend or a bookmaker?

ive made a lot of random bets in the past few years but i made a bet in 07 that the patriots WOULDNT win the superbowl during week 1. needless to say, my boy still owes me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Another bet to share. Bet my buddy in LA that the Dodgers wont win a playoff game in 2011. I win we go to Lakers-Warriors at Staples on him. I lose we go to Lakers-Warriors at Oracle on me. Flights included.
you wont be winning going to a warriors/laker game at staples though
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

too many to mention. heres a couple

-back in 2002, my brother in law who is a kings fan and i had a bet on game 7 lakers/kings. winner gets any throwback jersey of his choosing. he got me a magic johnson jersey.
pimp.gif

-2005, had to wear a cowgirls jersey cause my niners lost to them

-after the we believe year in 2007 one of my friends who is a warrior fan had a bet that the warriors would make it farther than the Lakers in 2008. loser had to buy a swingman jersey of the other team's best player of the winner's choosing then wear it at the next warriors/lakers game at oracle the following season. the winner then gets new pairs of shoes at the loser's expense. he had to buy and wear a kobe(he hates kobe) jersey at the game and he bought me the new kobe iv's. he never made a bet that involved the Lakers
laugh.gif

but recently, i just made a lunch bet with 3 giants fans on this opening series. lunch on whoever loses the series, winner chooses the place. i bet my cousin from chicago that if we meet in the nba finals winner gets $100.

Originally Posted by dland24

Another bet to share. Bet my buddy in LA that the Dodgers wont win a playoff game in 2011. I win we go to Lakers-Warriors at Staples on him. I lose we go to Lakers-Warriors at Oracle on me. Flights included.
you wont be winning going to a warriors/laker game at staples though
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

too many to mention. heres a couple

-back in 2002, my brother in law who is a kings fan and i had a bet on game 7 lakers/kings. winner gets any throwback jersey of his choosing. he got me a magic johnson jersey.
pimp.gif

-2005, had to wear a cowgirls jersey cause my niners lost to them

-after the we believe year in 2007 one of my friends who is a warrior fan had a bet that the warriors would make it farther than the Lakers in 2008. loser had to buy a swingman jersey of the other team's best player of the winner's choosing then wear it at the next warriors/lakers game at oracle the following season. the winner then gets new pairs of shoes at the loser's expense. he had to buy and wear a kobe(he hates kobe) jersey at the game and he bought me the new kobe iv's. he never made a bet that involved the Lakers
laugh.gif

but recently, i just made a lunch bet with 3 giants fans on this opening series. lunch on whoever loses the series, winner chooses the place. i bet my cousin from chicago that if we meet in the nba finals winner gets $100.

Back
Top Bottom