Sports Celebrities Doing Music/Music Videos

Someone post Tony Parker's. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

laugh.gif
N' Brian McKnight came down the court carrying like a mug, bruh...

Johnson1 wrote:
Brian McKnight is a baller dude is like 6'6
He used to kill in those NBA Celebrity Leagues they held back then...

I remember NBA players saying that he had the potential to play pro if he wanted...
pimp.gif

I remember some discussion about this when Brian McKnight was spotted wearing the Jordan XVIII months in advance.

How has a Roy Jones Jr video not been posted?!?!?

Deion Sanders was a beast for "must be the money" that was my ringtone for awhile.

Who knew Kareem Rush could sing? He was my favorite Lakers bench player for awhile last I heard of him he tore his ACL with Philly

^the first guy Royston Drenthe is an average football player playing in england currently. He's Dutch but if you can't understand believe me this is terrible and made him a laughing stock like Artest's

Damn, that Kareem Rush song wasn't bad.
laugh.gif

Is dude playing overseas or something? Haven't seen him on a roster in a while. I'll take him back in Philly over Meeks. 

this whole CD. used to listen to it when i was little
[table][tr][th=""]#[/th][th=""]Title[/th][th=""]Producer(s)[/th][th=""]Artist(s)[/th][th=""]Time[/th][th=""]Team(s)[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]"The Start"[/td][td]James Earl Jones[/td][td]XXX[/td][td]0:45[/td][td]Minnesota Vikings[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]"Stay with Me"[/td][td]James Earl Jones[/td][td]Richie Rich, Esera Tuaolo[/td][td]4:05[/td][td]Minnesota Vikings[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]"When the Cheering Stops"[/td][td]The Ummah, Rick St. Hilaire[/td][td]AZ, Ray Buchanan, Scott Galbraith, & Zhane[/td][td]3:30[/td][td]Washington ******** & Indianapolis Colts[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]"It's in the Game"[/td][td]True Master[/td][td]Method Man, Ricky Watters[/td][td]4:04[/td][td]Philadelphia Eagles[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]"Heads Get Split"[/td][td]Storm[sup][disambiguation needed  ][/sup][/td][td]Channel Live, Corey Harris[/td][td]3:45[/td][td]Seattle Seahawks[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]"End Zone"[/td][td]True Master[/td][td]Various Artists[/td][td]1:10[/td][td]Jacksonville Jaguars[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]"Fast Life"[/td][td]Mathematics[/td][td]Ghostface Killah, Andre Rison[/td][td]3:52[/td][td]Jacksonville Jaguars[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]"The Way You Make Me Feel"[/td][td]Donell Jones[/td][td]Donell Jones, Robert Brooks[/td][td]4:31[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]"Game Day"[/td][td]Jay Dee of The Ummah[/td][td]Phife, Rodney Hampton[/td][td]4:39[/td][td]New York Giants[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]"Bayriders"[/td][td]Ant Banks[/td][td]Celly Cel, William Floyd[/td][td]4:12[/td][td]San Francisco 49ers[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]"No Doubt"[/td][td]Havoc[/td][td]Havoc, Tyrone Wheatley[/td][td]3:10[/td][td]New York Giants[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]"Gotcha Lookin'"[/td][td]Romye Robinson[/td][td]Pharcyde, Raghib Ismail[/td][td]3:35[/td][td]Carolina Panthers[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]"Celebration"[/td][td]Micheal Barber[/td][td]Flip, Lamont Warren[/td][td]3:29[/td][td]Indianapolis Colts[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]"The Score"[/td][td]True Master[/td][td]Various Artists[/td][td]3:57[/td][td]Indianapolis Colts[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by cruzair13

wait Champions is Ron Artest's song? that's in 2k11? MINDBLOWN.

I just found out

man I love this song on 2k12

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

this whole CD. used to listen to it when i was little
[table][tr][th=""]#[/th][th=""]Title[/th][th=""]Producer(s)[/th][th=""]Artist(s)[/th][th=""]Time[/th][th=""]Team(s)[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]"The Start"[/td][td]James Earl Jones[/td][td]XXX[/td][td]0:45[/td][td]Minnesota Vikings[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]"Stay with Me"[/td][td]James Earl Jones[/td][td]Richie Rich, Esera Tuaolo[/td][td]4:05[/td][td]Minnesota Vikings[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]"When the Cheering Stops"[/td][td]The Ummah, Rick St. Hilaire[/td][td]AZ, Ray Buchanan, Scott Galbraith, & Zhane[/td][td]3:30[/td][td]Washington ******** & Indianapolis Colts[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]"It's in the Game"[/td][td]True Master[/td][td]Method Man, Ricky Watters[/td][td]4:04[/td][td]Philadelphia Eagles[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]"Heads Get Split"[/td][td]Storm[sup][disambiguation needed� ][/sup][/td][td]Channel Live, Corey Harris[/td][td]3:45[/td][td]Seattle Seahawks[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]"End Zone"[/td][td]True Master[/td][td]Various Artists[/td][td]1:10[/td][td]Jacksonville Jaguars[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]"Fast Life"[/td][td]Mathematics[/td][td]Ghostface Killah, Andre Rison[/td][td]3:52[/td][td]Jacksonville Jaguars[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]"The Way You Make Me Feel"[/td][td]Donell Jones[/td][td]Donell Jones, Robert Brooks[/td][td]4:31[/td][td]Green Bay Packers[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]"Game Day"[/td][td]Jay Dee of The Ummah[/td][td]Phife, Rodney Hampton[/td][td]4:39[/td][td]New York Giants[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]"Bayriders"[/td][td]Ant Banks[/td][td]Celly Cel, William Floyd[/td][td]4:12[/td][td]San Francisco 49ers[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]"No Doubt"[/td][td]Havoc[/td][td]Havoc, Tyrone Wheatley[/td][td]3:10[/td][td]New York Giants[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]"Gotcha Lookin'"[/td][td]Romye Robinson[/td][td]Pharcyde, Raghib Ismail[/td][td]3:35[/td][td]Carolina Panthers[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]"Celebration"[/td][td]Micheal Barber[/td][td]Flip, Lamont Warren[/td][td]3:29[/td][td]Indianapolis Colts[/td][/tr][tr][td]14[/td][td]"The Score"[/td][td]True Master[/td][td]Various Artists[/td][td]3:57[/td][td]Indianapolis Colts[/td][/tr][/table]
heart-attack6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom