**Sports in High-Def HD APPRECIATION *** vol. what are watching NT ?

So I'm in DC with the relatives for Turkey day thru Monday .. they all drive new beamers and and have a big house and stuff , but i am stuck watchingsports ALL weekend on a 50 inch LG in Standard Def
sick.gif
I mean how can u beso well of and not have HD ??

Oh well , at least I'll get to see the ********/Giants game from the goal-line row 20
pimp.gif

So NT , what's your HD ?

me (at home) --- 42" Panasonic Viera ... love the plasma
pimp.gif

42" JVC...i feel ya on the HD. Its hard to watch sports on standard definition...i swear my NBA league pass is on blurry definition tv..

samsung "touch of color" 46 inch... LN46A650... 120hz, 1080p, 50,000:1 contrast ratio.... i love this t.v.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

samsung "touch of color" 46 inch... LN46A650... 120hz, 1080p, 50,000:1 contrast ratio.... i love this t.v.
Good choice. The LNA650 remains the best LCD (picture wise) on the market, even beating out most high end Plasmas.

I have the LNA650 but in 32inch. I'm not sure if I'm gonna wait for its 'true' replacement or get another one but in a bigger size.

i was debating about buying a t.v on friday... or waiting for Super Bowl... but im def gonna get the same t.v for the bedroom..

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i was debating about buying a t.v on friday... or waiting for Super Bowl... but im def gonna get the same t.v for the bedroom..
Yeah don't bother. Samsung is slick too. They offer all their other models @ a discounted price on Black Friday except for any of theA650's from what I've read.

BTW, the 32 and 37 versions of the A650 don't have AMP (120hz). Not sure if thats really important to you. I honestly think it makes movies look toounrealistic since its being displayed not in its normal 24p fashion. Sports its iight. But it just looks so...fake to me
laugh.gif

Sports in SD sucks now. I find myself watching games in HD that I don't even care about...just because they're in HD.

And I absolutely hate it when people with HD sets don't have their HD set up right. It's annoying. My step dad has a 50inch DLP and doesn't evenknow what a component cable is.
smh.gif

Dead on about not being able to watch SD anymore. I'm trying to watch my folks old 27 in. JVC set today. %+#* is terrible.
laugh.gif

I've got a 40 in. Samsung and an old 40 in. Sony. Probably get something bigger once I move in a few months.

Back
Top Bottom