Sports Radio

What sports radio shows do you listen to?

After lunch I like to listen to Mike Tirico's show from 1-3 online. He updates sports news, and I like that he lets his guests do the ranting while hedoesn't bias the show himself one way or another. Good stuff.

How about y'all? Anyone else listen to Tirico?

Tirico is boring to me.

I listen Colin Cowherd...and Stephen A from time to time.
but mostly WFAN....Steve Somers, Tony Paige
pimp.gif

I usto listen to Tony Bruno in the mornings...

But I listen to Murph and Mac Gary Radnich, Fitz and Brooks,Damon Bruce, JT the Brick and sometimes ill do the Dan patrick show. I stay on AM Radio.

The Big Show on 850 WEEI in Boston. They usually sound like idiots, but it's usually pretty entertaining
laugh.gif

The whiner line
laugh.gif

Colin Cowherd is the only regular sports show i have anymore. Mike and Mike are obnoxious.. Steven A is worse.. couple shows on Fox aren't bad, and I likewhen Gottlieb does the Pulse on ESPN.

If i'm on the computer at the time it's on i'll listen to the THe Dan LeBatard Show, it's not your average sports talk radio but it'sentertaining as hell. How many other shows can have Frank Caliendo in the studio and randomly call up John Amaechi doing "Gay Al Pacino" and"Gay George Bush" impersonation?

I like Collin Cowherd and some Stephen A. Smith, Freddy Coleman is real good on game night for ESPN Radio

Locally here in Dallas I listen to some of the Michael Irvin Show and Galloway and Co.

I like Dan Sileo and Jim Rome. They're on Fox Sports Radio. I also enjoy Dan Patrick Show. Stephen A Smith Show is straight.

Originally Posted by acidicality

I used to listen to JT the brick, honestly I don't really like him

yeah, I used to listen to dude religiously when I was in middle school. But as I got older, I realized he's really annoying and just not that good.

I listen to am 570 in Los Angeles. Love the Loose cannons with Steve, Michael, and VTB. FEEEELING U VICK! I also love the Petros and Money show. They arehilarious especially Petros. He always sounds like a drunk dude screaming.

Whenever I wanna listen to some sports radio I usually just open iTunes and go to the "Radio" tab and listen to one of the radio streams from there.Most of the time I choose the ESPN station and just listen to whoever is on there. There aren't any sports radio stations in my college town.

south florida 790 the ticket- dan le batard, boog sciambi, kevin rogers.

at night i listen to jt the brick. tony bruno has the best show on radio though.

WFAN...

Steve Somers, Tony Paige, Evan Roberts, Joe Beningo, Mike & the Maddog for the regulars. Sports on Wax & Ann Liguori when they make their appearancesas well. Haven't heard those 2 in awhile though...

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Jim Rome... radio show is 1000x better than his tv show

Word.

When he takes peoples emails and acts like a fool
roll.gif

Mike and Mike too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

John Thompson show on Sportstalk 980 and John Riggins show on Triple X ESPN Radio
pimp.gif

Riggins is entertainment. This is a direct quote from Riggins discussing Brady being named to the Best Dressed list.

"Well, I met Tom once and let me just say this: Tom Brady is the consummate transexual."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And I refuse to listen to Cowherd in any capacity. His rant about UVA was funny and lots of people that go to Tech like him for that, but after what he saidabout Sean Taylor I lost all respect for him.

I am a loyal WFAN listener however from time to time I check Stephen A.

On the FAN I listen to Joe Beningo and Evan Roberts, Mike and the Dog, Steve Somers, and Tony Paige.

Back
Top Bottom