Sports Radio

One thing I want to bring up.

What is the point of having a radio show on TV.

I never understood why, when they are taking airtime of other sporting events.

laugh.gif

One thing I want to bring up.

What is the point of having a radio show on TV.

I never understood why, when they are taking airtime of other sporting events.
Like what? Replays womens minor league bowling?

there's nothing good about rome except for his interviews. I hate the way he talks about all of his callers it's so annoying. COLIN COWHERD *****! Ilisten to am radio cuz i drive people around all day and i don't feel comfortable listening to hip hop with the type of people i take home so i just listento sports, they love when colin branches off of sports and talks about reality and life. so do i. I dont like how when it's a slow day in sports he'llgo off and just talk about one thing for many segments and says a lot of stuff over and over but his show is great! "sheeeesh"

cowherd.jpg

Colin Cowherd has hands down the most annoying voice I've ever heard.
laugh.gif

He's definitely the best nationwide ESPN show, though... Mike and Mike gets really annoying, and Jim Rome/Steven A Smith both suck.

Originally Posted by solefob

The Gary Radnich and Tony Bruno 10o'clock hour is the best radio.
use to listen to gary radnich and tony bruno when i was in school and had morning classes. and when they did their segment together
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

tonyreturn2_500.jpg

jt the brick is
pimp.gif
, but i rarely get a chance to listen to him
i listen to "the third shift on fox" w/ ben maller

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

I like Collin Cowherd and some Stephen A. Smith, Freddy Coleman is real good on game night for ESPN Radio

Locally here in Dallas I listen to some of the Michael Irvin Show and Galloway and Co.

That's all I listen to, but only occasionally.

Originally Posted by AirDB

What sports radio shows do you listen to?

After lunch I like to listen to Mike Tirico's show from 1-3 online. He updates sports news, and I like that he lets his guests do the ranting while he doesn't bias the show himself one way or another. Good stuff.

How about y'all? Anyone else listen to Tirico?

tirico was poor during the NBA finals. he wouldn't even mention the poor officiating of G2 the day after.

I like the loose cannons here in LA (minus vic the brick).

I listen to Sid Rosenberg in the mornings on 790 The Ticket, flip over to the Dan Patrick show on some other station during the middle of the day, then comeback to the ticket for Dan LeBatard in the afternoon. Come to think of it, I usually have my dial locked into 790 with the exception of the 10am-12pm slot,b/c I just can't stand Kevin Rogers and Brandon Guzzio. Annoyingly dry and obnoxious mf'ers
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Ben Maller for you late nighters, this dude's show is unbelievable. it's streamed online, seriously, give it a listen.

Mike and the Maddog maybe finished.

Francesa is such an *$#%%$% and has a huge ego.

And how Russo can talk about the SF Giants everyday in NY continues to amaze me.

Dan Patrick and Rome on 1290 out of Delaware, and Mike Missanelli on 950 ESPN out of Philly.

When Rome had callers guessing who talked about having a private jet sound bite, that had me
roll.gif

now i'm listening to defo in the morning followed by an hour of dan patrick, and then kevin rogers, then i turn my radio off untill whenever i feel likehearing jt the brick.

i feel that the kevin rogers show is the best in this market. they are the only thing keeping me from being all 640 am.

Back
Top Bottom