Sportscenter is OFF THEIR ROCKER. Vol. Top 10 Dunk-Ons...EVER? LeBron wins again.

Pip over Ewing is my ALL TIME FAVORITE DUNK...

Pippen defined SWAGGER in the NBA with that poke!

LOL
The ESPN anchors didnt even comment about LeBrons #1 dunk. They just immediately started talking MJ over Ewing being better.
LOL

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

T-Mac on Bradley was better than Bron over Duncan.
Dayum. How the HELL did I forget about that one...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

That one was DISGUSTING.

And by the way, why the hell did SportsCenter bother with that weak ++! VC over Mutumbo dunk from the playoffs?

The one he had in his rookie season, where he flew in from the baseline, hung in the air waiting for Deke to fall back to the ground, THEN dunked it on him.AND stared him down, backpeddling down court? Yea, that one shoulda been on the damn countdown.

#10: Chris Webber (Warriors) behind-the-back on Charles Barkley (Suns)
#09: Dr. J (Sixers) on Bill Walton (Blazers)
#08: Vince (Raptors) on Dikembe (Sixers) + Vince (Nets) on Zo (Heat)
#07: KJ (Suns) on Hakeem (Rockets)
#06: LeBron (Cavs) over Garnett (Celtics)
#05: Starks (Knicks) on Ho.Grant and Jordan (Bulls)
#04: Pippen (Bulls) on Ewing (Knicks)
#03: Jordan (Bulls) on Ewing (Knicks) after spinning away from Oakley and Starks on the baseline
#02: Kobe (Lakers) over Dwight (Magic)
#01: LeBron (Cavs) over Duncan (Spurs)

Alright, on #8, that second Vince one should have been by itself in the top 5.

On #6, Garnett didn't even leave the floor.
laugh.gif
How is that 'on Garnett'? It wasn't really 'on' anyone. The inside-out dribble-drivearound the pick to get to the rim was nicer than the dunk.

On #2 and #1, they didn't even jump. They tried to take a charge, not block the shot. Ugh.
laugh.gif
I like Dr. J's #9 than I do #1 OR #2, because Waltonactually tried to block the shot.

AND NO VINCE OVER WEISS?! I know I just said that I like a dunk better if the defender tried to block instead of trying to take a charge, but when you jumpCLEAR OVER the defender trying to take a charge, then you win.
laugh.gif
LeBron didn't jump OVER Duncan, and Kobe didn't jump OVER Dwight (another inch orso might have de the trick, but it didn't happen).

This was a needed thread. I swear I walked into the kitchen when I saw this bullshhh....

even VC over Tim Duncan was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this dunk.

Im a Lebron fan but...that shouldn't have even been in the top 10...Just terrible..The VC french toast dunk was the greatest ever....Even Lebron has hadbetter dunks then the one they gave him...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

indifferent.gif
The slurpage is disgusting.

Nike got to ESPN and told them if the didnt make amends for airing that video of LePenis getting yammed on they would use their insiders at the FCC to end thenetwork...oh please believe

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Pippen over Ewing> all

Then Pip went over to Spike and told him to shut the $$@@ up and sit down!
roll.gif
pimp.gif
yup, my fav dunk of all time. Telling spike to sit down was just
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Typically I always stand up for ESPN people begin to bash them, but even I had to
smh.gif
when I saw this list. Pathetic.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

How is the Lister Blister not on the list? Or Kemp's dunk on Gatling when Gatling came back and gave him some dap for getting posterized. ESPN = fraudulent.
I'm a warrior fan, but i absolutely agree with this post, especially the bolded part. Those dunks are all-time classics. I remember my dadsaying how the series was basically over after the Lister Blister. When a dunk can effectively end a playoff series, it should be top 10.

I got Pippen over Ewing for GOAT it just makes my jaw drop everytime. Off the top of my head I love the Starks dunk and, even though I'm a Heat fan,VC's dunk on Zo was DISGUSTING I completely agree it belongs top 5.

I liked VC on Tim Duncan...first game of the season too!
video with OG commintators

Back
Top Bottom