Spot-Bilt X-Press (Xavier McDaniel)

Had these when I was a kid...  Would like a pair now...   Anyone have them?
400552756.jpg

400552897.jpg

400552896.jpg

400552925.jpg

I think this was a retro:
400552985.jpg

400552996.jpg

My high school wore the White/Reds... and our cross-town rivals wore the Wht/Blues. They were so dope...

And you can see the Retros were a watered-down version... Smh
smile.gif

I have a deadstock pair that the plastic collar area is faded/dusty and the box is falling apart. Ill dig them out the closet and post pics tomorrow.

They are one of my 80s sneaker grails. These along with the Air Force IIs were my favorite playing shoes back in the day. These unfortunately I cant wear due to the size and the tongue is sticky/cracking. And not sure if they wouldnt just crumble after one step.
400566401.jpg

400566396.jpg

Man! That's crazy. Those are the exact pair I had... Might have to post the pic of me and my brother wearing them. Heh heh. Congrats on owning a pair. So dope...

i have some old xavier mcdaniel shoes. i think they are older than these. deadstock and i dont know if they are wearable cuz i never tried um on lol

I have a pair of game worn Spot-Bilts, nto sure if they are the X-Press or not but they are autographed.

Originally Posted by werallequal

DIDNT THEY HAVE THESE JOINTS IN NY KNICK COLORS TOO ?

I just posted about this sneaker in the Celebs Wearing Heat thread. We're having a 90's throwback moment in there.

I googled this sneaker just to take a look after I posted about them in there and this thread came up.

Yes, there was a Knicks colorway. I owned it.

Props to vanexellent for that pair and for also having love for the AF2, which is probably one of my Top 5 favorite sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom