SPoT x Todd Bratrud "cigar" SB dunk Hi **updated pg1**

hmmm debating on these.. my shop getting them today might ride down to have a look at the shoe in person...they look dope

Gotta get my hands on these...Also wouldn't consider these a "hype shoe". They are a good looking c/w with quality materials.

^^^^ You're camping overnight fam? You def don't need to do that...I'll be there in the am

Originally Posted by Holiday

^^^^ You're camping overnight fam? You def don't need to do that...I'll be there in the am

When I say tonight I mean early early am... I called the store and they said, people have been ohdee calling and some dude said he was on his way. Lol.. ill wait maybe 6 hours tho.

Unfortunately I will be camping out too. I think this is going to be just as bad as the SJ at my shop where old heads were paying Young Bol's to wait for them in line.

these are fresh, ive been hawking ebay since the release for a size 13 but the only one on theres $750 and im not paying that, considering going a size 12...

anyone know how these fit?

anybody else lining up at the DE spot tonight? Last time it was a decent time with some good folks. So hoping to see some familiar faces. Ill probably be packing some extra rain gear and %#*+ in case anyone needs.

Got to Blades pretty Damn early last night..
30t6p3b.gif
.. but idc.. they had only one size 10 and I was first in line. A beautiful shoe I must say in person.
2hxorhs.jpg

Sorry for the ninjohood sized pic, but I really liked them at first, and they are only growing on me while rocking the past couple of days. Props to all who got their pairs, and good luck to all those still lookin
pimp.gif

20park1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom