Spotify vs. Apple Music?

read thru all this and was wondering if anyone has any updated opinions on Google music or is Spotify still the consensus ?

my biggest questions is which one can i play offline , without a signal like on the train. thats where i listen to the majority of my music or will i just have to download it to listen like that ?
I use spotify premium for $10 a month. Download music to play offline without worrying about using data or buffering is clutch. Every friday you got to listen to full albums releases as well.

Been using Apple Music..... but some of y’all might have just changed the game for me.

Need to check Google Music out!

Can't beat the Spotify with so many integrations into smart devices and video game consoles. Nothing like playing Migos while running a game of 2K.

Last edited:
I still download all my music, which I guess is old school nowadays lol. I recently got a free 6 month trail for Tidal tho. I like that Tidal has tons of exclusive content (concerts, festival sets, etc.). but I still dont see myself paying monthly to stream music, so it's getting canceled once the 6 months is up.

My lady has a Tidal subscription, I have a Spotify. We both share each others log-ins.

I prefer Spotify because of the playlist capability/offerings.

ive used tidal its garbage in my opinion. If amazon is smart they should buy tidal so it can compete with Google play music or youtube music. just saying.

Playlists make Spotify the easy choice. They get almost everything Apple does sans Jay-Z and Dre.

Been on apple music, tried spotify and kinda liked it, but preferred apple music.

Might get the spotify family plan tho. give it another chance

Sharing spotify playlist >
Gym
Late night drives
Chillin at home
Pre game/turn up
Playlist for any occasion

student discount
Oh I thought that was a new price, I tried the student discount but they want an actual document of your class schedule smh.

Apple music don't ask for all of that so I went with their student discount, pay 4.99 and all I needed was my school email.

the reason why i didn't like spotify before was because of smart playlists for apple music.

does spotify have something similar yet?

basically i add music to my library and if it fits a certain criteria it goes into specific playlists.

Paying 5$ for Spotify and Hulu is easy win that’s 2.50 a month for spot and 2.50 for Hulu

And I think this month was free? Cause I didn’t get charged

Google Play Musc >>>
- Youtube Red included
- Fire playlists
- Integration with all of my other google platforms

Spotify has everything I listen to outside Jay-Z's first couple albums. Apple Music's exclusives are weak to me

Also the student discount is clutch

Last edited:
Oh I thought that was a new price, I tried the student discount but they want an actual document of your class schedule smh.

Apple music don't ask for all of that so I went with their student discount, pay 4.99 and all I needed was my school email.

I didn't need to do that. They just asked fornmy email

dam i'm tryin to purchase a spotify premium and it's not accepting my card. when i put my info in its putting in something different, so annoying :lol:

anybody had this problem ? i put a 9 it puts in a 1 ... unreal ..

Back
Top Bottom